It's my own sacrifice - Monobaku

༛࿎𖢇ꕺ♛♕♥︎♡ଠ♡♥︎♕♛ꕺ𖢇࿎༛

Word count: 1502

Katsuki smiled all day, his smile ran from one ear to another he looked as if he'd been gifted everything in life, and his friend were confused if they should be joyful or worried. Catching Katsuki smiling was a difficult challenge already but seeing him drown in delight and joy was a one in a million.

Not a single person knew why he was currently the reincarnated human version of the sun but they didn't waste their opportunity to take photos and cherish the moment.

Today the aura inside of the 3-A class was soaking with euphoria, smiles and laughter illuminated the class. At first it was weird but there happiness soon washed over there negative thoughts. The bakusquad were joking and friendly bickering like normal, but this time Katsuki actually conversed more. For once in forever they felt closer again, like a one big family, the feeling that they all missed.

Soon Mr Aizawa was in front of the door, taking a big breath in only to let out an audible sigh. He then opened the door with a look of defeat on his face until he took a step into his classroom. Rather than being greeted by a zoo of yelling and screaming animals he was greeted with sincere laughs and giggles. He actually felt relief flow through his hair, and slightly grinned at the sight, he's never been greeted with so much positive energy in one room.

The laughs soon faded as the teacher started walking again to the front of the class. They all got their pens and books out, scrolling to a blank page to write notes. Once everyone was ready, he soon nodded and started the class. He went over the same things from their yesterday's class, preparing them for the upcoming exams in the next few weeks. Unlike Katsuki's friends he was already confident for the exams, he had been studying a lot lately, even doing practice tests just so he'd ace everything.

During the lessons he wrote down all the notes that he needed for specific areas that he wasn't 100% confident in. Once he was sure that he knew everything he needed he started drawing and looking around the class. He saw Kiri and Izuku messily writing down notes as if he hadn't wrote them down many times before, he then looked at Mina and saw that she was on her phone liking Instagram photos secretly, Kaminari was just resting on his arms behind his head, not giving a shit about the exams, and the others were just normally taking notes.

Soon the class was nearly finished and they were all waiting for Aizawa's dismissal, who was currently wiping the chalk off of the chalkboard that he was displaying examples on before. Once he gathered his stuff he checked the clock and then dismissed them from class.

The students then left, some ran, some walked and then there was the bakusquad that slowly walked while talking about random shit. They all walked down the halls as people stared and watched them.

People use to adore them when they were first years, they adored how quickly they became friends, they adored how nice and kind they were towards other outside of their group circle, they adored their confidence and pride, they adored how each one of their personalities worked well together, and they adored the bond that they had, making them look almost as if they were family even with their differences.

But in their second year, that all changed when the hype about their friendship soon changed about one of their members sudden relationship. Katsuki and Monoma had announced that they were a couple, and soon they became the hot topic. People screamed when they held hands, hugged each other, sometimes even when they simply made eye contact. They then got a ship name which went by Monobaku, the two didn't care though, since they loved one another.

Katsuki and Monoma were so in love that they couldn't go anywhere without each other, where one went the other would soon follow, they were each others shadow. So when Katsuki would hangout with his friend group there his boyfriend would also be. At first his friends welcomed Monoma with open arms, they even added him to the friend group soon making him an official member of the Baku squad, but soon it all changed.