Sorry (Don't worry it's nothing bad)

Ok first of all I called this chapter Sorry because of the amount of times I've written Author notes so yeah, sorry.

About my chapters/one-shots

I just wanted to say that I'm going to rewrite my first oneshots that are quite small and poorly written compared to my recent stories. I'm also going to hopefully post Shinbaku Mafia au part 2 soon. I started writing it but got distracted by looking at oc ideas on Pinterest. Recently I'm trying to add the word count in each of my oneshots, normally each are around 1000 words so I'm wondering if you guys want me to write more words if so please tell me.

Keep to 1000 words

Try to write more than 1000

Update

So I know I'm not a daily updater or anything, but I'm trying to post every week (mainly on the weekends) I know a week is a while to wait, and I promise if I do get a random boost of inspiration I'll write it, but inspiration is quite hard to find in writing for me. Also my assessment block is once again nearing closer and closer, and because of my procrastination problems it's really difficult to write when I literally have assignments piling up on top of each other. So yeah I'll try but it's difficult.

Questions for the readers

Would you like me to add pictures of outfits, makeup, areas or anything like that?

Like before would you like me to make stories with more words?

Do you have any ship in mind for me to write?

Do you want me to do any crossovers, if so what show do you want me to write?

And lastly, if you have any information about how I should improve my writing skills, please tell me.

If you read this all, thank you. I know reading this stuff like this is boring but I just wanted to know somethings and let you know about things I might do. Anyways hope you have a good day/night. 😁