❤️Compliments❤️

-One day Bakugou got complimented by a stranger on the street and instead of getting mad he blushed and kept on walking, the rest of the class noticed this and eventually realised one of Katsuki's weaknesses-

Ship: 1A x Bakugou
Warnings: none, just really wholesome

Author's POV

Yesterday some of Katsuki's classmates had saw him being complimented by a stranger on the street while he was walking home, they were all worrying and praying for the unknown man. They waited for a loud explosion but, instead of the man being blasted off into the closest building, their eyes were greeted with the vision of a flustered Katsuki that didn't know how to respond. His face was covered with blush and he started walking away in an even faster pace than he was originally walking. The witnesses of the shocking scene had all begun to smirk, they had suddenly come up with a plan and that plan was starting today.

Katsuki had just left his dorm and was now walking down the hallways to his class, everything had seemed to be normal and just like everyday. Until a random boy had walked up to him in a confident stride and started telling pickup lines to Katsuki, which resulted in a panicked Katsuki, not even a second later another student had begun to hit him with compliments, he was shocked once again. He continued walking in the direction of his class, and he could see the sight of his classes door becoming visible in the distance until it was blocked by a group of students that looked like they were in the grade above him. He was about to yell at the group until one of them started giving Katsuki compliments and began to praise Katsuki of all the accomplishments he had made this year, the others also joining in; speaking about how much they adore him. He almost immediately turned red from the overwhelming amount of compliments. Just as he reached class he thought the compliments were going to be done but of course that's not going to happen.

"Bakugou you look so cute when you blush!" Mina yelled from across the room. Bakugou blushed even more when the pink haired girl had said that. But that's not the end yet. "Yeah Mina's right but of course you're always cute" Kaminari said while winking at Bakugou. They all thought Kaminari would die once he said that but they were wrong instead of an angry Bakugou they got a flaming red Bakugou he looked like he was going to die of embarrassment. Just as Kirishima was about to speak Mr Aizawa walked into the room he didn't question why Bakugou was a blushing mess he just started teaching with his normal restless face.

The day was going by fast and it was now already the end of school, everyone was in the dorms chilling until Bakugou arrived. They all faced towards him and immediately flooded him with compliments, Bakugou was so embarrassed he collapsed into a ball on the couch trying to stop listening to them by covering his ears. Momo took his hands of his ears and whispered "we found one of your weaknesses kittens" he was mad at that so he began to pout and made a little growl sound. All the girls giggled at that and started taking pictures of how adorable he was, the boys on the other hand were trying to contain themselves from dying of cuteness.

They eventually calmed down when Bakugou said he was going to his room, they all followed and attack hugged him onto the bed. He was surprised but then calmed down and began to close his eyes. The rest noticed this and one by one all began to fall asleep. Bakugou then whispered "I love you guys" and then fell asleep with a smile.

Yeah I think it's a pattern for me to end with them sleeping but like it's cute so I'm going to continue that

❤️Positive quotes❤️