KiriTodoBaku- Request

Requested by bakugou_katsuki120

Both Todoroki and Kirishima have a crush on Bakugou and everyone knows except Katsuki. They always show hints and get really jealous whenever anyone else speaks or goes near Katsuki. One day they finally had enough and decided to kiss him.

Word count: 818
Author's POV

All during class two boys have been staring at Katsuki, not keeping their eyes off him. It was quite surprising how Katsuki hadn't felt the eyes on him, considering the fact that the two were staring at him so deeply that they could burn holes through the poor boy. He did not feel the eyes on him due to him focusing too much on trying to complete all the answers on the paper he was handed in class a while ago.

Everyone in the class knew about how much the two boys liked Katsuki, they literally looked at him as if he was an angel even if he talks to people like the devil. The two have fell head over heels for him and would do anything for the boy, the class call them "bakusimps" and tbh they're not wrong.

Those two boys go by the name Shoto and Eijiro. Shoto is an introvert and normally keeps his emotions and thoughts to himself, he likes to hangout by himself. Unlike Shoto, Eijiro is an absolute extrovert, he's kind, thoughtful and enjoys meeting new people. When these two are together they're indestructible, no one can tear them apart. Eijiro came up to Shoto and immediately the two felt a connection. They're so similar that they both fell for the same guy, normally you'd think they would get into a fight but instead they worked together to make the cute blonde fall in love with him.

Shoto and Eijiro have been trying to catch Katsuki's attention for almost a year. Not once has the boy ever catches onto their hints and obvious attempts of flirting, instead he would laugh or slap them on the arm. The boy was too oblivious and the two boys were starting to doubt the intelligence the boy holds.

The class had ended and now all the kids were collecting their bags and running to their lockers, so that they could leave school. Shoto and Eijiro on the other hand we're not running around like idiots and instead were standing still behind a wall watching furiously as their crush was talking to another boy. Katsuki was laughing at what the boy had said and soon enough the two bakusimps were raging. Today they were meant to confess but here they see their crush laughing and smiling with another boy.

Soon the boy left and Katsuki went back to his locker. He got some stuff out of his locker and then put it in his bag, he then shut his locker and swung the bag onto his back. He started walking to the door at the front of the school when suddenly he was pushed into a wall. He was terrified, but decided to yell at whoever pushed him into the wall.

"You motherfu-."

"Shhh" said a familiar voice.

"Huh?"

Katsuki looked up to the owner of the voice and saw no other than the bicolored hair boy, Shoto. He was shocked as to why Shoto of all people, would be pinning him to the wall. Suddenly he saw his red haired friend Eijiro walk up to him as well. He soon became so overwhelmed with their deep gaze on him that he began to blush. No one knew but he had actually caught feelings for the very two boys in front of him.

Eijiro placed a finger under Katsuki's chin and lifted his face until both were looking directly at each other's eyes. Katsuki's cheeks were now almost the same colour of Kirishima's hair.

He leaned into Katsuki's face but stopped and looked at Katsuki. Katsuki caught onto the other's action and nodded, immediately the two boys lips were locked onto each other. Katsuki lifted his arms and rested them on Kirishima's shoulders, and Eijiro's hands rested on Katsuki's hips. Soon they broke the kiss and breathed heavily. Soon Katsuki felt a different pair of hands on his waist this time. He looked up and saw a pouty Shoto looking at him.

"Can I have kisses too?" Shoto asked cutely with his pout still showing.

Katsuki nodded and soon the two boys were kissing with smiles on their faces. They soon stopped to breathe, not letting their hands move from their position. Eijiro came from behind Katsuki and held onto his hips, trapping Katsuki in between the two. Katsuki blushed but then held onto Eijiro's hands.

The three were just standing in that position for about 10 minutes but then they realised that the sun was now setting. They completely forgot that school had finished about an hour ago. The two decided to go to Eijiro's place since his parents are away for a week.

When they arrived at Eijiro's place they watched movies and kissed more. They all decided to be boyfriends, but weren't going to tell the others until a couple months because of not being comfortable with sharing that information too quickly.

Thank you for letting me write this bakugou_katsuki120 it was really fun to write. And sorry if I went over the word limit 😞. I'm just used to writing 1000 word stories so yeah.

Also can someone pls help me out I'm in a crisis. My friend recently got Wattpad and she ships Bakudeku, and any bottom deku ship. She despises Top deku and I didn't know this until after I told her that I got 80k views on my book. I was really happy and told her and now she's pressuring me to tell her my account so she can read, and what's the ship. I told her it's a oneshot book and I'm making up slight information but Idk what to do, I don't want to lie to her but I also don't want her to know. Im considering deleting this or at least my dekubaku oneshots but I can't do that. 😭😭😭

Anyways hope you enjoyed this story  my beautiful readers, hope you have a good day/night. 😁