Dabibaku

Dabi and Bakugou had been dating for a 3 years and even though they were supposed to be enemies they would always find a way to be together secretly. But one day plans didn't go so smoothly and Katsuki's worst nightmare came true.
Warning: depression, death, murder, crying
An angst story

Katsuki's POV

I woke up and was really happy, today me and Dabi where going to see each other again. He said that tonight he'll sneak in to the dorms and hangout with me till the early morning and then he'll leave. Although it was risky we were sure nothing would happen because he's done this many times before.

I got a message notification and already knew who it was, I picked up my phone and opened it.

💖💗Babe💗💖

Hi baby I'll be coming to the dorms around 8 tonight

Ok my door will be opened 😁

Ok love you baby💗

I love you too, be careful

I will

I turned off my phone with a smile on my face and said "I love that idiot" I then got ready for school, which is yet again just going to be a busy and annoying day. I soon left the dorms and started heading to class but I didn't realise that my smile from earlier was still on my face. I was ran over with questions(haha lmao Bakugou be like:🧍‍♂️🚙 ) "ok ok calm the fuck down, I'm just smiling am I not allowed to smile?!" I asked while looking at them as if they're the most stupidest people in the world "no it's just we've never really seen you properly smile before" Uruaka said "well now you have so sit your asses back down and shut up" I said while sitting down in my seat. Just as they sat down Mr Aizawa walked in and started the lesson. After a couple hours it was the end of the day and they all went out to get some food.

No one's POV
The Bakusquad went to a cafe and decided to drag Katsuki there with them, he was pissed but happy at the same time. "So Bakugou want to tell us why you were smiling this morning?" Denki asked while wiggling his eyebrows up and down, Katsuki blushed at Denki's action "N-no" he stuttered making them all gasp "O.M.G Bakubae's got A CrUSh!" She screamed so loud that everyone heard and started to stare at them all. "Shut the fuck up" Katsuki whisper yelled. "Oh whatever" she said sitting back down.

Soon they all had ate and finished their drinks, they started heading back to the dorms to relax. Bakugou immediately went to his room and started to decide what to wear for when Dabi arrived. He was thinking should he wear something cute, hot, casual, pretty, comfortable he couldn't decide so he texted a friend (you decided who it is, I'm too lazy 😂)

😒✨This Bitch✨😒

I need your help right now bitch

What is it I'm getting my nails done 😑

Ok bitch idgaf anygay I'm having a date and I don't know what to wear

Ok well where are you having the date?

At my dorm why?

Ok well go with something casual

Thx for the help bye bitch

Biiiiiiiiii

He shut his phone and immediately went to his closet, he picked out an outfit that seemed casual but still fashionable. He wore a red sweater that he tucked into his light blue jeans that had rips at the knee and a pair of shoes that matched his sweater.

Once he finished getting dressed he played on his phone to waist time until his Villain arrived

Once he finished getting dressed he played on his phone to waist time until his Villain arrived. Soon he checked the time and it was 7:50pm he was wondering where Dabi was then all of a sudden the school alarm when off meaning there was a villain in the building. Katsuki panicked and ran out of his room, he was trying to figure out where he could be but he couldn't find him until he heard a bunch of screams. Katsuki's heart immediately dropped when he got to the area. "Dabi!" He ran over to where his boyfriend was lying and collapsed next to him. He already had a river of tears falling down in his face "stay with me, I'll call Toga to come help!!" He screamed while resting his lovers head on his shoulder "Katsuki there's no point, they won't get here in time and even if they do I won't survive." Dabi said cupping Katsuki's face and staring at him. Katsuki saw Dabi's eyes beginning to loose the life in them. "Please don't leave me" he whispered still looking into Dabi's eyes, he saw his lover's light in his eyes die out and then his began to close. Katsuki couldn't bring himself to believe in the fact that his lover of now 3 years had died in his own arms, he tried to convince himself it was all a dream until someone tapped his shoulders. Katsuki turned around to see who it was and it was no other than Mr Aizawa, the man that he said was his favourite teacher, the man that he thought of as a second father, the man that he told all his problems to but now he couldn't see him as anything but one of the many guys that had killed his lover, his light, his everything. Katsuki shook himself out of his thoughts and showed a face of pure anger, not like the one that he shows to pretend to look cool but a face of fury a face of no mercy, a face that looked like if looks could kill his face would make sure you'd be going to hell once he murdered you with a smile. Katsuki stood onto his two legs with all the strength that he had and yelled so loud that even people from a mile away could hear "You MONSTERS!!!" Everyone's face showed fear and shock. "Kat-." "I'm leaving" those were the last words any of them heard from him ever after he left that building, those were the last words that left everyone in guilt and those were the last words that changed many people's lives.

A sad love story, one that didn't have a happy ending but everyone knows about. No one knows where Katsuki went or disappeared but what they do know is that he'll never be coming back and he'll never forgive them and that, that's why no one has ever made that mistake again.

Well hope you guys enjoyed I'm sure some of you might be cutting some onions for no reason surprisingly I'm not cutting some up myself but yeah I'll be posting another story tomorrow as well so hope you look forward to that but for now that's it, bye 👋🏻