❄️☃️🎄Christmas Special🎄☃️❄️

This will just be pretty much be a 1A x Bakugou oneshot
Fluff and wholesomeness, also merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then happy December. Ok on with the story
This is just going to be in no ones POV

Katsuki was was currently sleeping on the couch from complete exhaustion of shopping for Christmas gifts. He bought a gift for everyone of his lovers and even got food for them all. Even though it was only the start of December he decided to go shopping because he knew it would only get more busier when it comes nearer to Christmas.

While Katsuki was sleeping all the rest of the class were out shopping and playing games. Mina, Denki and Sero were singing loudly to the Christmas songs playing throughout the mall, Uruaka and Tsuyu were still getting gifts and looking at reindeer plushies to buy for Katsuki, Kirishima and Deku were buying food for Katsuki because he asked them to get some because he was hungry. Iida, Momo and Todoroki were sitting down and drinking hot chocolate while having a conversation about random topics. And Shinsou and Jirou were looking at Christmas songs while drinking coffee.

Once they were all done buying gifts they hopped in the car and drove off. (god that's one big car) They eventually were back at the dorms and started flooding through the door and being extremely loud until they saw the adorable sight of their baby, all snuggled up on the couch with blankets and a pillow. "Awww so cute" they all said while kissing his forehead "someone take a picture" Mina whisper yelled at everyone. Uruaka took out her phone and took 3 pics then posted them on the group chat that didn't have Bakugou in it because of certain type of times like these. They quickly put their bags down and food away and began laying down next to Bakugou. Soon they were all asleep under a bunch of blankets and cuddling each other while the snow continued to fall outside the windows.

Ok continue scrolling

Really-

I can do this all day

Fine continue scrolling

Ok you caught me also thx for reading
Here is some bonus scenes

Bakugou woke up feeling hands around his waist, he got up only to be dragged back down "stop moving and just let me sleep a bit longer" Shinsou said with a raspy voice showing that he was still half asleep. Katsuki looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 in the afternoon "no I've literally been sleeping for over 12 hours" Bakugou said trying to get up and failing once Todoroki sat up and placed Katsuki in his lap petting his hair. "Come on Kitty, Let's watch a movie while the others are still asleep" Todoroki said while turning the tv on.

Towards the end of the movie everyone was beginning to wake up. "Morning" Deku said while stretching "More life afternoon" Katsuki said with a little sarcasm in his voice. Todoroki giggled slightly at what Katsuki had said and Katsuki soon joined in while everyone else was just smiling at the two. "What are you guys watching?" Kirishima asked, "nothing much just Anastasia" (please watch the movie 'Anastasia' it's so underrated) the rest of the class nodded and started watching. Katsuki got some popcorn and food while the started watching a marathon of Disney movies.
Hope you enjoyed also sorry I haven't updated in a while I forgot and was lazy, bye hope you have a wonderful day/night