Kamibaku- Car trip

Kaminari and Katsuki were quite stressed from school so they decided to take a car trip to relax and little did they know that this car trip would end up with confessions and big smiles.

No one's POV

School had just finished and Kaminari and Katsuki were really stressed from the following weeks. They were so happy that they were finally free for a month.

The two decided to go to Katsuki's room to hangout and play video games. Katsuki opened the door to the dorm and both Kaminari and Katsuki walked into the dorm, they then went to Katsuki's dorm and immediately leaped and face planted onto the bed. Katsuki got up to get dressed into something comfy. He took an oversized black hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants.
"Finally school's over" Kaminari said, half of it turning into a mumble as he turned over and had his face squished against a pillow.
"I know right, it was getting stressful" Katsuki said coming out of the bathroom with his new outfit on, laying back down on his bed. Katsuki closed his eyes and took a deep breath and then exhaled from his mouth, soon feeling a wave of relaxing energy crash onto him. Kaminari smiled at the boy feeling happy that he was now feeling relaxed instead of stressed, he knew that Katsuki was actually an extremely calm person but because of his stress he would lash at people whenever they would interrupt him while he was trying to calm down and relax.

The two were now playing [insert video game name] and were pushing up against each other so that they could try and make the other lose, but Katsuki ended up winning which ended up with him screaming off the top of his lungs and then making fun of Kaminari. While Kaminari was sad but still adoring the other blonde as he displayed his visible happiness from winning.
"Yeah that's what I thought loser, you could never beat me" Katsuki said smiling proudly with a chuckle in return from Kaminari.

Katsuki then went to get some food from the kitchen because he hadn't ate lunch and was now starving. He came back with some snacks which made Kaminari light up with joy and he ended up snatching a tin of pringles from Katsuki's hands.
"Hey Katsuki I was thinking, what if we went on a car trip?"Kaminari said looking at Katsuki with big eyes showing that he really wanted to go.
"Ok but you're driving" Katsuki said while eating a twix bar.
"Ok!" Kaminari said flinging himself off of the bed and onto his feet and then hugging Katsuki. He then grabbed Katsuki's car keys and ran to the car. Katsuki laughed and soon followed The boy that was almost as fast as Iida.

"Oh can we get McDonald's?" Kaminari said
"No we already ate"
"Omg look at that cute shop can we go there"
"No"
"Look at that chocolate store, can we go there?"
"No"
"Can we go-."
Kaminari didn't get to finish his sentence as he had took a sharp turn and was greeted with the soft pink lips of the boy sitting next to him.

Kaminari was shocked and looked like a blushing mess whereas Katsuki was completely fine.......visibly but on the inside he was screaming as if he was at a concert and his favourite celebrity waved at him. The two parted and then went completely silent. Kaminari just looked at the road not keeping his eyes off of it and Katsuki just looked outside the window watching the sunset beginning to fade into night.

.............Silence. The only thing that could be heard was the sound of the car and the cars that drove by. The two had been like this for now 2 hours no talking, no eye contact, only some random movements when one of them is uncomfortable and no singing along to music, it was just complete silence. The unsettling tension that was spread through out the car was so thick that a knife could cut it and Katsuki really hated feeling awkward so he surprisingly was the first one to speak.
"Hey I know what happened before was random and shocking but Kaminari it was just an accident" Katsuki said softly still not looking at the other. He got no reply but after 10 seconds a faint reply could be heard
"I wish it wasn't though"

It was now Katsuki's turn to blush. The other boys words catching him off guard.
"What did you say?"
"Nothing"
"Kaminari if you wanted that kiss to be real then here"
Before Kaminari had the chance to speak, once again he and Katsuki's lips had collided making him feel happy again. Kaminari kissed back holding onto Katsuki's waist while Katsuki had his hands on Kaminari's shoulders. Luckily there was no cars around or this lovely moment would've been a terrible disaster. But their author would never ruin a beautiful moment because their author is a kind person and is just a really big simp for Katsuki.

3 hours had gone by and now the two blondes were holding hands smiling and singing along to the radio. They had finally confessed and were now officially boyfriends both the boys could never ask for a better partner, for they were way to in love with one another. (yeah sorry I was too lazy but at least you got to see the kiss scene)

Sorry it was short but I have more planned I've already got drafts being made so hopefully my part 3 for Todokiridekubaku will be out soon also here is a drawing that I made and bye hope you have a good night/day.

Yep Dream x Haikyuu crossover. Just got into Haikyuu so don't know much about it yet