Momobaku- Cat cafe

Momo and Katsuki had recently claimed that they were officially a couple and Momo wanted to bring her cute boyfriend to a place that she really liked. It was a cat cafe, the cats there were almost as cute as Katsuki but nothing is more cuter than Katsuki, at least that what Momo thinks.

No one's POV

Momo was in her room getting ready for her date that she hadn't told Katsuki because she wanted to surprise him. Since this was their first date together as an official couple she wanted to make it special, so she rented out a cat cafe just for her and Katsuki.

 Since this was their first date together as an official couple she wanted to make it special, so she rented out a cat cafe just for her and Katsuki

Once she was done getting dressed she quickly rushed to get her phone and texted Katsuki. She open her phone and pressed on her messages app and right at the top was Katsuki's number, she pressed on his name and messaged him.

☺️💖My baby boy💖☺️

Hi baby, I know this is random but can you get dressed. I want to go out somewhere special with you.

Ok I will ttyl

Ok :)

Omg I hate that face

:(

😒 bye

Momo shut her phone and smiled, she loves annoying her boyfriend it's always been one of the things that put a smile on her face, even if it meant putting her life on the line.

10 mins later Momo got a notification and decided to read it. It was a message from Katsuki saying that he finished getting dressed. She got up and took her purse with her and left her dorm. She walked all the way to Katsuki's dorm and then knocked on his door. She heard footsteps coming closer to the door and then the door swung open, revealing her love.

 She heard footsteps coming closer to the door and then the door swung open, revealing her love

Momo smiled "we're matching" she said hugging the boy in front of her. "Y-yeah we are" Katsuki said still in shock at how beautiful Momo looks. The two simps both hugged for a while until Momo realised that it was now 4:30 pm "omg let's go we don't have much time" she dragged the boy and started quickly walking to the cafe.