Late Night calls - Monobaku

~Monoma's whole day had been terrible, he felt like crying and screaming. He decided to call his boyfriend Katsuki, to help him during his mental breakdown; since his boyfriend's voice could simply calm him down in a second~

Genre: Fluff
Au: Modern, no quirks
Warnings: none, just tears and laughs.

༛࿎𖢇ꕺ♛♕♥︎♥︎♕♛ꕺ𖢇࿎༛

Monoma's POV

It was awful, every single bit off it. All day I had to deal with the constant complaints and arguments from numerous customers. I've been dealing with a bunch of whiny strangers since six in the fucking morning. The whole day I wanted to just leave and return back to my comfortable bed. But sadly I had to put up with this absolute bullshit for 10 hours. My mood had dimmed so much that I couldn't even find joy in my lunch break. For all 12 hours the thought of running away was a paradise.

Now I'm driving home at nine o'clock at night, since my coworker had so kindly left me to do all the cleaning up and after work duties. I thought my day couldn't get any worse but no, she just had to add onto the painfully awful day. I honestly just want to evaporate and become one with the air right now. I currently have my Spotify playlist playing and right now 'washing machine heart' is being blasted through the speakers, honestly who doesn't love Mitski.

Author's POV

While Monoma was crying and singing out the lyrics, the faint sound of raindrops hitting the car and the streets outside was heard in the distance. It was like the weather was connected to the crying boy's current emotions; the more he cried, the heavier the rain got.

By the time the boy had reached his house, the rain was heavily pouring down, leaving puddles wherever he stepped. He was soaked once he had reached his door step, but honestly he couldn't care less; not when he's already gone through so much already.

He stepped inside his house, leaving a water trail behind him as he walked closer to his bedroom. Once he was in his room he went into his bathroom and fetched himself a towel. He aggressively scrubbed his head and body, trying to dry his hair and dry himself off. Once he had considered himself dry, he dived onto his bed and stayed lying on his stomach with his face buried far below into his pillows. Once he had finally found some strength to move, he pushed himself up so that his back was resting on the headboard of his bed.

He suddenly felt like he was punched, as he felt tears threaten to fall out of his eyes again. He felt like he was going to have a full on breakdown. He didn't want to go through his mental breakdown by himself so he decided to call his adorable boyfriend.

Without any hesitation another voice was heard speaking to him through his phone. Monoma smiled ever so slightly once he heard his lovers voice. But unlike him the other boy began to feel a rush of worry overflow inside of him once he heard Monoma's sob through the speaker. "Baby?" His lover asked worry laced in his voice.
"Yes, Katsuki I-I know" Monoma managed to choke out in between his sobs. The other boy, also now known as Katsuki sighed. "Do you want me to come over?"
"No, j-just stay on your phone, please?" Monoma begged crying even more "Can we just pretend that you're holding me right now?" He asked with softness in his voice.
"Of course, Monoma" Katsuki said calmly while holding his phone to his chest.
"Thank you, for putting up with me and my mentally unstable self for so long" Monoma said letting out a breathy chuckle
"There's nothing more I could want from you" Katsuki replied with love and admiration in his voice.

Monoma had cried even more louder, his tears came flowing down uncontrollably. The sound of his worried lover was heard in the background but all his thoughts and emotions had blocked Katsuki out. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have gotten Katsuki, he was blessed with such a caring and loving man that he miraculously got to call his lover. He saw Katsuki as an angel, his angel and if he ever ends up hurting his said angel, he would never forgive himself for it.

While the emotionally unstable, crying boy was in his thoughts, his lover had already hung up and started his car. He was driving as fast as he could, to get to his lovers house just so that they could embrace each other and give his crying lover his full support and love. He lived 30minutes away but for his lover he was going to make it 10, he wasn't going to let his lover wait that long for the mental support he deserves.

After all the speeding and possible 3 red lights, he had reached his boyfriend's house. He got his spare key and twisted the door knob, placing his shoes to the side and shutting the door behind him. He then began to bolt towards the bedroom that his crying boyfriend was awaiting for him was inside. He flung open the door and embraced his lover into his arms.

Monoma was beyond surprised but was happy to say the least. He let out a choked laugh and hugged his boyfriend, bringing his angel onto his lap so that they could hug each other even tighter. Now both of the boys were smiling of joy. Katsuki brought his hands up to Monoma's cheeks and wiped the tears that stained them away. Monoma rested his head in Katsuki's neck while holding onto him as if his life depended on it. Katsuki smiled and played with his lovers hair, listening to the little snores that his now sleeping boyfriend was making.

That night both of the boys ended up sleeping in each other's embrace, both with smiles plastered across their faces. Their relationship was one that many people desire and Dream to have, and they were both so thankful for that. They loved each other very much and would always be there for each other when they needed, they had no miscommunications and they almost never had arguments unless if it was for food.

~And that's what happens in their late night calls~

.

.

.

༛࿎𖢇ꕺ♛♕♥︎♡ଠ♡♥︎♕♛ꕺ𖢇࿎༛

Well here is another Monobaku oneshot, nearly cried but randomly my online friend had texted me about how she hated math class and then we somehow got into a long conversation about how fucking stupid school pledges are and that the government sucks. Anyways hope you enjoy, just remember I love you guys and I hope you have a good night/day.