😴Dadzawa😴

So this is going to be a oneshot about Aizawa taking care of Bakugou like a parent figure while Bakugou is having a tough time

Warning: Depression, mentions of suicide, panic attack and anxiety

No ones POV

It was currently 2am when Bakugou shot up from his bed with a river flowing down his face while trying to settle his breathing flow. He had a nightmare and this nightmare was for surely the worst he's had this year, he couldn't even focus on anything he was too far into his mind that he couldn't even see his surroundings. Once he was breathing properly again he immediately broke down into tears once again, wishing that these nightmares and panic attacks would stop.

Bakugou has had anxiety since he was young because of his mother also having anxiety. He would always be by his mother's side so he started catching onto somethings she had like her anger issues, her confidence mask that she wears to make people think she's stronger than she really is, her anxiety and the worse of all her panic attacks. He never blamed his mother for the way he is because it wasn't her fault for having them problems but he did wish that he didn't get all those traits. All these things lead to Bakugou being depressed and miserable but he wore his mask just like his mother, to lead people away from the thought of him being weak and empty.

Bakugou's POV

Why can't I just stop being weak? Why can't I be strong like the man I try to be when wearing my mask? Why do I want to die?
Why, why WHY!? I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them, I slowly placed my head on top of my knees and began to cry for the third time. "I can end this all if I just man up and drink all those pills" I said looking up again "you can end this all if you just leapt of the roof" I said a little bit louder. I then kept on telling myself how I can end all the pain. I then got up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom, I grabbed the bottle that contained my pills for anxiety and opened the lid I then placed a bunch in my hand and just as I was about to chuck them into my mouth I heard my door open. "Shit" I whisper yelled and put the pills on the sink and ran out of the bathroom making sure to close the door behind me.

"Bakugou!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I hesitated to reply but soon replied with "I-I'm here" fuck why did I stutter I thought. "Omg Bakugou, are you ok?" The person said which turned out to be mr Aizawa "yeah I'm f-fine" I said holding back a sob "it's fine Bakugou I know your not ok, crying isn't a sign of weakness it's normal" he said with a calm voice while wrapping his arms around me and hugging me. "B-but when you cry it means y-your emotional and emotional p-people are known as weak" I said stumbling my words due to crying. "No people who are emotional are powerful, it means they can understand all feelings and relate to how other people feel which can create a good friendship and sometimes relationship." Aizawa said while rubbing my back to comfort me "emotional people are really good and kind people because they can give good advice when you feel a certain feeling" he spoke again with a warm smile on his face. "Thank you Mr Aizawa hearing that helps me a lot" I said wiping my tears. "No worries, it's my job to make sure my students are okay and happy" he said while tightening the hug so that I know that I'm going to be ok, I smiled "thanks for comforting me dad" I mumbled while slowly closing my eyes because of my tiredness from crying. Aizawa chuckled "no problem my dear son" he said lifting Bakugou up onto his bed then placing the blankets on top of him. He made sure Bakugou was comfortable and the left the room "I will never let you try and take your life Bakugou nor will I let any of my other children" he said walking back to his room knowing that he'll have to keep an eye on Bakugou just in case he tries to end himself again.

So here is something a bit sad yet cute. Dadzawa is amazing and really loves his students like his own children, also hope you liked it even though it's not that long. Have a good night/day and bye 👋🏻