Ten: "i'll name it later" (filler)

Happy new year btw :)
-

Yoongi released a shaky breath and closed his eyes, letting Hoseok place him on the counter of the bathroom.

"Are you that scared baby?" Hoseok asked, holding Yoongis hands tightly.

Yoongi slowly nodded, looking down.

Hoseok softly smiled, placing his hands on Yoongi's waist. "we don't have to, we can wait.."

Yoongi sniffled, burying his head in Hoseok's chest. "I-I'm sorry.."

Hosoek chuckled, kissing Yoongi's forehead. "You don't have to be sorry sweetie, I'll wait until you are comfortable.."

Yoongi pouted, looking up and kissing Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled, returning the kiss.

Yoongi disconnected their lips, looking curiously up at Hoseok. "Why are you not upset with me..? I thought you were..well- you know.."

Hoseok laughed, picking Yoongi up. "I can handle it myself sweet heart.."

Yoongi blushed, hiding his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok carried Yoongi to the bed, laying him down and tucking him in. "Go to sleep baby.. it's late."

Yoongi pouted. "B-But—"

Hoseok kissed Yoongi's cheek. "We have school tomorrow, and my mom won't be happy if she catches us sleeping in late.."

Yoongi sighed, giving in. "What about you?"

"I gotta go take care of myself." Hoseok muttered.

Yoongi blushed. "I- ..oh— w-well be quick..I don't like it here alone.."

Hoseok chuckled. "I'll be back pretty quickly, now try to sleep baby."

Yoongi nodded, closing his eyes.

Hoseok smiled, brushing the hair out of Yoongi's face and kissing his forehead.

He got off of the bed and headed back to the bathroom.

-

"I'm sorry about last night.." Yoongi mumbled, rocking his and Hoseok's hands back and forth as the walked into the school building.

Hoseok shook his head. "You seriously don't need to be sorry baby." He stated, looking over at his boyfriend.

Yoongi sighed. "I just- feel like I disappointed you.."

Hoseok chuckled, stopping in his tracks and pulling Yoongi close to him. He cupped Yoongi's cheeks in his hands, looking into his eyes.

"Yoongi. You weren't comfortable with it, and that's completely fine with me. I cant force you to do anything, that's not how a good relationship works.." Hoseok explained, smiling softly at Yoongi before pecking his lips.

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "..alright.."

Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair. "Now cheer up bub, I want you to be able to pay attention today. We went to bed pretty late.." he mumbled, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi sighed, nodding. "I-I'll try.."

"Okie dokie, see you later babe." Hoseok smiled, waving.

Yoongi nodded, waving back. He sighed as he watched Hoseok walk away.

He opened his locker, meeting eyes with himself in the small mirror inside.

He looked at himself, frowning. He grabbed his books and hurriedly closed his locker.

He hugged the books close to him, resting his back against the locker. He let out a breath.

"Yoongi? What's wrong?" Jimin asked, walking up to Yoongi.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, sighing. "..I just-..feel like I'm disappointing Hoseok.."

Jimin frowned, putting his books down. "How so?"

Yoongi looked down. "Well-..I think I accidentally might be leading him on.."

Jimin raised his eyebrows. "You mean—"

"Yes.." he mumbled looking back up. "We keep..starting to get there- but every time we're about to start- I just...can't."

Jimin nodded. "Well, Yoongi. You're a virgin. It's expected for you not to be able to do such a thing so early in your relationship."

Yoongi sighed. "I know..but- ..like, last night we tried again..a-and it ended with me chickening out and making him have to fucking jerk himself off-"

Jimin laughed.

"I-It's not funny!" Yoongi whined, pouting. "I-I really want to..I just— don't have the confidence.."

"OH- THATS WHAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF-!"Jimin exclaimed. He then frowned, picking up both of Yoongi's hands and holding them supportively.

"Yoongi, you're a really beautiful boy. You don't need to worry about your looks, cause I know for a fact that Hoseok loves you more than anything.." he paused. " and- I know that I'm crushing for other people- NO HOMO BUT HOMO— I actually think you're really pretty. Like- REALLY pretty. And that's coming from your best friend, and also fellow bottom. Okay?"

Yoongi chuckled, pouting. "Thank youuu, that really helps minnie.."

"That's a best friends job! And I fortunately am your best friend-" Jimin exclaimed, smiling and hugging Yoongi.

Yoongi giggled. "Again, thank you Jimin.."

Jimin nodded. "Of course! Now get to class, nerd."

"I- wow."

Jimin laughed. "OH- btw, you don't need to worry about your body image either. He's always talking about your ass"

Yoongi widened his eyes, blushing madly. "J-Jimin!"

"Kk, bye bestieee~"

-
lol hi