Twenty Three: "My Baby~"

More filler while you wait for the Valentines special 💜
(Also: 2k! Ty guys so so much!)

Hoseok picked up Yoongi, spinning him around in the air. "You're such a cutie, baby!" He exclaimed, smiling.

The action definitely caught attention, earning several stares from people all over the park.

Yoongi saw the people, not liking the attention. "Okay- put me down now!" He squeaked quietly as Hoseok placed him back on the grassy ground, holding his waist rather tightly.

Yoongi smiled sweetly, looking up at his boyfriend. "I love you hobi.."

Hoseok chuckled, leaning down and kissing Yoongi's cheek. "I love you too, shortie."

Yoongi gasped, pouting. "I-I'm not Short— okay that's a lie, but I'm not THAT short!"

Hoseok playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever, short is short kitten."

Yoongi blushed, crossing his arms. "Hmphf!"

Hoseok cooed, hugging the boy tightly. "You're the cutest little thing everr~!"

Yoongi whined, trying to escape Hoseok. "S-Stop! C-Can we please just eat our food now?"

Hoseok sighed. "But I love teasing you princess~"

Yoongi shook his head. "I'm eating."

Hoseok groaned. "Fiiine." He sat down on the picnic blanket, grabbing the food from inside the basket.

Yoongi pouted, looking at the instant ramen they had made for lunch. "Aww, see Seok? I told you we should've ate as soon as we got here! Our ramen is cold.."

Hoseok chuckled, taking the lid off the ramen container and putting it in his mouth.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You like cold ram—" he was shut up by Hoseok's lips connected to his,

Yoongi pulled away, his eyebrows furrowed. "You're nasty."

Hoseok laughed. "So you get what I was going for-?"

Yoongi nodded. "Yes Hoseok, every time our ramen gets cold while sitting out you put it in your mouth and kiss me. Then after you do that you say, and I quote: 'We can warm it up together, baby.' Like— I hate you so much."

Hoseok frowned, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "You know you love me baby~."

Yoongi blushed, pushing Hoseok away. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelped, hiding his face in his hands. Not gonna lie, it felt good to get his face away from the coldness that was the winter air.

Luckily, Hoseok was nice enough to give Yoongi his sweater again, just like he had done that one day in December. Yoongi as you can probably guess, forgot his perusal.

Hoseok sighed, gently taking Yoongi's hands off of his face, and kissing them both softly. "I'm sorry bub, will you forgive me?"

Yoongi pouted, looking down. "I dunno!" He hugged his knees close to him. His eyes got teary, trying to keep them in.

Yoongi's glossy eyes caught Hoseok's attention. "Baby—Are you okay? I'm sorry- d-did I do something wrong..?"

Yoongi sniffled, all of the sudden hugging Hoseok tightly. "M' sorry hobi! I-I'm so so sorry.."

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, rubbing Yoongi's back gently. "Why are you sorry Yoonie?"

Yoongi let tears flow down his face as he tried to explain. "I'm sorry that I said I hate y-you— I love chu so much hobi.." he paused. "Th-The ramen was cold b-because I purposely made it c-cold!" He looked down, feeling guilty.

Hoseok's eyes saddened. "Oh baby..that's nothing to apologize for.."

"B-But hobi, I purposely made the ramen cold b-because I didn't wanna eat today..I-I wanted to skip lunch.." Yoongi explained, avoiding eye contact with Hoseok.

He heard Hoseok sigh, thinking Hoseok was probably upset with him. He was expecting for Hoseok to scold him, but instead he felt warm hands make their way around his hips. They pulled him into Hoseok's lap.

Hoseok wiped Yoongi's tears, leaving a small kiss on his doll like lips. "Why'd you do that baby..?"

Yoongi hiccuped, pulling up his sleeves, showing Hoseok his visual scars. He blinked a couple times, trying to keep back his tears once again.

"I-I don't like myself S-Seokie.." Yoongi admitted, lips trembling.

Hoseok let a sigh escape his lips, cupping Yoongi's face. "Listen Yoongi, you are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Inside and out. You're so amazingly talented and please let me add that you're smart, have an adorable laugh, and fuck- it's so mesmerizing to see you smile. Yoongi. everyone's perfect in their own way. And you my love, are the perfectest of perfect." He explained.

Yoongi blushed, giggling. "H-Hobi, Perfectest isn't a word!"

Hoseok nodded. "See what I mean? Smartie."

Yoongi smiled, laying his head in Hoseok's shoulder. "I love you so so so so so so soooo much hobi.."

Hoseok chuckled, leaning in and kissing Yoongi lovingly.

"I love you too my baby~" Hoseok cooed, rubbing circular motions on Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi giggled quietly, holding Hoseok's hands. "Promise to never leave me..?"

Hoseok nodded, lifting Yoongi's chin. "I'll always be here for you Yoongi."

Yoongi blushed, smiling brightly.

Why am I freakishly proud of this chapter-?
Idkk but-
Cya:)

—Why am I freakishly proud of this chapter-?Idkk but-Cya:)