Eighteen: "Half as Pretty"

TW: self harm (blade)

Jimin opened the door, meeting faces with a sobbing Jungkook. "Oh, Kookie.." he mumbled, quickly hugging Jungkook.

"Hurry come in..I don't want you to get cold." Jimin muttered, helping Jungkook in as he closed the door after him.

Jungkook wiped his tears the best he could, finding his way back into Jimin's arms.

Jimin giggled, kissing Jungkook's cheek. "Koo, can't we go get all cuddled up on the couch first? It's really cold.."

"R-right.." Jungkook murmured, letting go of Jimin's torso. "S-Sorry Hyungie.."

Jimin shook his head. "It's fine!" He exclaimed, piling blankets on top of Jungkook as soon as his jungbooty hit the couch.

After Jungkook was all wrapped up in blankets, Jimin cuddled up against him, hugging him tightly. "Now, go ahead. Vent." (No, Jungkook's not imposter you dumb bitches)

Jungkook tried his best to control his tears, sighing deeply. "H-He said He liked someone else other than me. He s-said that he didn't exactly lose feeling for me but happened to not be able to lose feelings for them either. Was I not good enough..?"

Jimin pouted, kissing Jungkook's forehead. "Kook..you are more than good enough. You see, I have a crush on— these two amazing men. But I can't have them because they're with someone else. I had these same feelings that you're expressing right now when I realized that I actually loved them. But I've learned to not judge myself because I know one day I'll find the right ones. Sure, I might still love those two to death, but unfortunately I can't have them..and I have to keep going with my life. So don't judge yourself, okay? Cause I know for a fact that there are two people that love you so, so much." He explained, cupping Jungkook's Dave in his hands.

Jungkook smiled, hugging Jimin tightly. They stayed like that for a few moments.

"H-Hyung?" Jungkook spoke, breaking the comfortable silence.

Jimin hummed, pulling away.

Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes. "I-I think I might like two people as well.."

Jimin held the eye contact with Jungkook, leaning in closer. "And who might those two lucky people be..?"

"Taehyung..a-and.." he paused, taking a break to connect him and Jimin's lips. "You.."

Jimin smiled, pulling Jungkook into another kiss.

Yoongi sighed, laying his head on Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok frowned, playing with Yoongi's hair. "I'm sorry about the date thing..I should've just taken you somewhere myself.."

Yoongi shook his head. "No, if we didn't go we would've never knew Jungkook and Taehyung were having complications.."

Hoseok nodded. "True.."

Yoongi smiled, snuggling up to Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled.

Yoongi yawned, getting off of Hoseok. "Imma go to the bathroom and then we can go to sleep..okay?"

Hoseok nodded, kissing Yoongi's forehead.