Fourteen: "While I die"

Yoongi got up, going to the kitchen. "Hey, Jennie have you seen—" he paused. "Oh..Heather's still here?"

Jennie nodded. "Yeah, she spent the night..you were saying Yoon?"

"Uhm..have you seen my lyric book? I was just writing in it last night, you remember right Heather?" Yoongi questioned, gesturing toward heather.

Heather chuckled, nodding. "Yeah, I remember. I haven't seen it though." She responded, taking her trash to the trash can.

She poured her trash in, widening her eyes when she looked down. "Y-Yoongi.."

Yoongi hummed, looking up at her.

"Y-Your lyric book is in here..I-I'm so sorry I didn't see it, I swear!" She exclaimed, looking at the book drenched in her breakfast.

Yoongi's eyes saddened. "H-Heather.."

Heather frowned, placing the book on the counter. "I-I'm so sorry Yoongi— I really am!"

Tears came to Yoongi's eyes, getting up off of the stool he was sitting on. "You did this on purpose! I know you did!" He exclaimed, walking towards her.

"N-No— seriously I didn't-"

"Just shut the fuck up! I'm done with you and your fucking lies! Just leave me a-alone!" He yelped, grabbing the lyric book.

Heather widened her eyes. "Yoongi—"

"I said leave me alone, Y- You fucking bitch!" He interrupted, wiping his tears with his sweater paws.

He quickly grabbed his stuff and ran toward the door.

"Yoongi! Cant you just listen to heather for once? I'm seriously trying to help her be nicer!" Jennie exclaimed.

Yoongi huffed. "She's not someone you can change Jennie! Sh-She's the same fucking Heather under all those lies!"

Heathers furrowed her eyebrows. "You want me to be the same Heather I used to be? Then fine. Game on bitch."

Jennie widened her eyes. "Heather come on- you can be better than thi—"

Before Jennie could stop her, Heather ran toward Yoongi, grabbing the lyric book and tearing it in half.

Yoongi eyes were wide and full of pure fear. He was speechless. All those days he spent writing beautiful songs for the people he loved has just been wasted.

He bursted into tears, grabbing the torn book in his hands and running out the door.

"And don't come back, bitch!" Heather exclaimed, slamming the door.

He hopped in his car, dialing the only person he could think of.

Hoseok.

"Yoonie bea- oh baby, please don't cry.." Hoseok mumbled, catching Yoongi in his arms as he ran toward him with tears streaming down his face.

Hoseok stood there, his arms wrapped around Yoongis torso as the shorter male sobbed in his arms. "Shh, shh..it'll be alright princess.."

Yoongi pouted, looking up at Hoseok, the tears in his eyes making it hard to see clearly.

Hoseok brushed the hair out of Yoongi's face, kissing his forehead. "Whats the matter baby?"

Yoongi sniffled. "M' c-cold.." he mumbled, hugging Hoseok's tightly.

Hoseok chuckled picking Yoongi up. "Let's go to my room then, okay baby? I promise to give you lots of cuddles and stuffies to warm you up.."