Thirty One: "Detention"

H E Y  H E Y  HEY
(Y A)

"Okay- you know what. You guys are freaking bullies, imma go cry in my closet for 25 years now—" Jin muttered, getting off the couch and attempting to go to his side of the dorm.

Yoongi giggled, pulling Yeji into his lap. "Sorry, Hyung. I mean- it's true. You've liked Namjoon for 4 years and still haven't confessed."

Jin turned around, glaring at Yoongi. "He has a GIRLFRIEND."

Yoongi's it his hands up in defeat, surrendering. "Okay, Okay! I get it.."

Yeji giggled, pointing at Jin. "Jinnie ish scaredy cat!"

Jin lowered his eyelids, turning back around and walking to his room.

Yoongi sighed. "Yeji, come on honey.. be nice."

Yeji pouted, nodding. "Sowwy appa.."

Yoongi smiled, kissing her forehead. "That's my baby girl.."

"Where's dada?" Yeji asked, crawling into the floor.

"He went to go get our schedule..you know me and daddy are starting school this morning..that why me, Jin Hyung, and daddy had to wake up so early." Yoongi explained, getting off the couch and grabbing his backpack.

Yeji pouted, following her appa. "Where am I gonna go..?"

"Auntie Dawon is gonna come visit the dorms and watch you this week. Me and daddy aren't sure about the rest of the school year though.." Yoongi said, putting his backpack on and grabbing a piece of toast from the counter.

Yeji smiled brightly. "Yayy! Auntie Dawonnie!"

Yoongi chuckled, opening the door after hearing it had been knocked on. Dawon and Hoseok Both stood there, coming in with big smiles.

Hoseok gave Yoongi a piece of paper. "Soo we have 3rd, 5th, 8th, and 10th period together." He said, slipping the paper in his pocket.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Damn, 10 periods."

Hoseok hummed. "I know right.."

Yoongi sighed, walking to Jins room. "You coming?"

Jin opened the door. "Yup, just finished getting packed up. Let's go."

Yoongi nodded, going back to Hoseok and grabbing his hand. "Bye JiJi, bye Dawon. You two have fun!"

Yeji nodded. "Okay appa! Bye Daddy, Bye Jinnie!"

Jin and Hoseok both waved, Jin closing the door after them.

Hoseok smirked, pinning Yoongi against the locker.

Yoongi sighed, looking at Hoseok with a glare. "Seok- it's our first day of our second year of college and you're already trying to make out with me in the hall-?"

Hoseok nodded, leaning in until his lips were centimeters away from Yoongi's. "Do the honers baby.."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, consenting to Hoseok's horny ass. He connected the gap between them, their lips moving in sync as always.

Hoseok disconnected their lips, his lips suddenly coming in contact with Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding, trying to hold in the sounds of pleasure that were aching to come out.

Hoseok gripped onto Yoongi's waist. "Don't be afraid kitten, I wanna hear you.." He whispered dominantly into Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi let out a shaky breath, his cheeks tinted a bright shade of red. "H-Hoseok.."

Hoseok hummed, leaving tiny kisses on Yoongi jawline.

Yoongi gripped Hoseok's wrist, guiding it to his own neck. "P-Please.."

Hoseok chuckled. "Of course princess."

Hoseok lifted his wrist from Yoongi's grip, choking him gently.

Yoongi blushed, gulping.

Hoseok smirked, leaving a sloppy kiss on Yoongi's lips. "Like that Baby?"

Yoongi nodded eagerly. "M-Mhm.."

Hoseok let go of Yoongi's neck, crossing his arms. "Words Kitten."

"Y-Yes, I like it.."

Hoseok shook his head. "What's my name?"

Yoongi looked down, blushing madly. "Y-Yes daddy..I-I love it so much, you make me feel so good."

Hoseok smirked, gripping Yoongi's waist and kissing him passionately. "That's my baby boy..now come on, the bells gonna ring and we don't wanna get caught, do we?"

Yoongi pouted. "B-But—"

"Oh you two have been caught alright. These hallways aren't your bedroom, god- why do I have to see this all the time-?" A teacher said, crossing his arms.

Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes both went wide, practically jumping off each other.

"Sir- we were just uhm..you know what I have no good excuse, my apologies sir." Hoseok mumbled bowing.

Yoongi did the same, nervously looking up at the teacher.

The teacher nodded. "Mhm, yeah. Detention for both of you after school. Don't skip or you'll have it for the next week."

Yoongi and Hoseok both nodded, watching as the teacher walked away.

"Ugh- sometimes I really fucking hate you Hoseok. Your horny ass always finds its way to get us in trouble." Yoongi ranted, flopping into one of the boring wooden chairs.

"Puh-lease—You were basically moaning my name out there. You can't blame me when all I was doing was trying to fucking pleasure you!" Hoseok replied, sitting next to Yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed. "OH- so it's MY fault?! You're fucking unbelievable."

The teacher sitting at the desk casually sipped her tea, smirking at the two yelling at each other. "Hm, this tea sure is hot." She muttered to herself, raising her eyebrows.

Hoseok pouted, reaching his hand out to Yoongi. "Babyyy, I wasn't trying to blame it on you- I just wanted you to know that all I was trying to do was make my princess feel goo—"

"Shut the fuck uppp" Yoongi complained, covering his ears. "My ears can't handle all your irrelevant diddly darn opinions-"

Hoseok gasped dramatically. "Why're you so mean?"

"Mean-? MEAN?"

The teacher widened her eyes, slipping in her headphones and cancelling out the noise. "Damn the short ones feisty." She whispered, snickering quietly to herself.

CHUNGHAA 😭😭🥺🥺💖

—CHUNGHAA 😭😭🥺🥺💖