Two: "but shes such an angel"

"Hyung, Wait up!" Hoseok called, making Yoongi turn around.

Yoongi's face turned a light shade of pink when he spotted the younger. "O-oh..right, your sweater.." he mumbled, slipping it off of his arms.

"Oh, no no no. You can have it!" Hoseok stated, handing the sweater back to Yoongi.

Yoongi blushed taking back the sweater and holding it close to him. "Oh..th-thanks.."

Hoseok nodded. "Of course! B-But guesss whaaat!!" He yelped, making Yoongi raise an eyebrow.

Yoongi chuckled. "What?"

"Meeee and Heather are going to see a movie tomorrow night!" Hoseok exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

Yoongi's expression dropped. He felt tears nearly about to spill from his eyes but he tried his best to keep them in.

"w-wow...Hoseok that's amazing!" Yoongi weakly stated, sniffling a bit.

"Ah, I know right!" He paused. "Anyways, I need to go Hyung, gotta pick out what I'm wearing!" He exclaimed, winking and then running off.

Yoongi nodded, sadly looking at the ground once he knew Hoseok was long gone.

"Who am I to think I could win against Heather? I'm not even half as pretty..." Yoongi muttered, the tears finally slipping from his eyes.

He caught a glimpse of someone in front of him. He looked up at the shadow, noticing it was none other than Heather herself.

He quickly wiped his tears. "Heather.." he mumbled.

She softly smiled and helped him wipe up his tears. "What's a pretty boy like you doing out in the school hallways crying..?" She asked.

Yoongi internally rolled his eyes. "Th-thanks but I'm not pretty..." he murmured, watching as Heather frowned.

"Aww, Yoongi yes you are! Everyone thinks so..and I don't need anyone else to tell me that to know that you're beautiful!" She exclaimed, smiling sweetly.

He couldn't help but crack a small smile. "Well, thanks I guess.."

Heather giggled and pinched Yoongi's cheeks. "Mhm, Anyways..why are you crying out here? It's time to go home.." she asked.

Yoongi looked down. He felt ashamed.

"No reason.."

Heather sighed. "You don't have to tell me..but just know that whatever it is, it's not worth it..you can always come to me for advice if you need it alright?" She said.

Yoongi nodded in a very 'smol' manner.

Heather smiled. "Okie dokie! Cya around pretty boy yoonie!" She exclaimed, slipping away.

Yoongi waved back.

"...how could I ever hate her..she's literally such and angel..." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

oh how he was wrong.

-

short. 😌✌️