Nine: "Greetings and Salutations"

"Greetings and salutations my fellow gays- it is I, The great Seokjin, to welcome you to my —fancy as fuck — dinner. Now eat you ramen and get out of my house." Seokjin exclaimed, flipping his hair and then digging into his food.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "I- uhm..I'm not gay.."

Seokjin choked on his noodles. "— wut-?" Seokjin asked, his voice muffled by the amount of food in his mouth.

"I-I said I'm not—"

"No no, I heard you." Seokjin muttered, clearing his throat. "Your telling me your boujee ass is a hetero-?"

Namjoon nodded.

Seokjin squinted his eyes. "Sir- you have these beautiful locks of blonde hair, cute lil dimples, shiny lil earrings, and makeup that looks like it's trying to be hidden but if very clear that you are wearing some AND YOU THINK you aren't gay?"

Namjoon blushed, pushing Seokjin away, for he was a little close for his liking.

"U-Uhm..yes.."

Seokjin sighed. "Just eat your noodles."

Jimin rolled his eyes at Seokjin's behavior and looked at Namjoon. "Don't worry about him, he thinks he's the gay king-" he whispered, making Namjoon nervously chuckle.

"gu—YOONGI, HOSEOK , STOP SUCKING EACH OTHERS FACE OFF AND EAT YOUR DAMN NOODLES" Seokjin complained, startling everyone at the table.

Yoongi blushed, sticking his tongue out at Jin.

"Bitch- I change my mind—keep that tongue in Hoseoks mouth"

"Really? In front of my noodles?" Jimin murmured, glaring at Jin.

DiNg DoNg

"Ooo! Ooo! I wanna get it!" Jungkook exclaimed, getting out of his seat.

Seokjin smiled. "You do that honey."

"H-Hyung! I'm not a baby!" Jungkook conplained, crossing his arms.

Taehyung and Jin both chuckled at the same time. "Yes you are."

The glared at each other.

"uHm..imma go uh— answer the door now.." Jungkook mumbled, scurrying to the door.

He opened the door. "H—"

"Is this Seokjin's house?"

"...what do you want..?"

"I'm coming to see my boyfriend. He said he'd be here. He's here right? Becaus he invite m—"

"Who the fuck are you and why are you at my house?" Seokjin interrupted, pushing Jk inside the house.

"You don't know who I am?"

Seokjin glared at the person standing in front of him. "Oh I know you bitch, but I honestly couldn't give a fuck about you so remind me of your name?"

The person scoffed. "Heather. My name is Heather" she exclaimed. "Just let me the fuck in."

Seokjin chuckled. "If you had a good reason, maybe. But you don't, do you? So bye honey." He attempted to shut the door, only to get pushed out of the way by Heather.

Yoongi widened his eyes, flashbacks from previous events clouding his mind. "..d-don't hurt me! S-Seok..please don't let her hurt me.." He begged, burying himself in Hoseok's chest.

Hoseok frowned, wrapping his arms around Yoongi securely.

Heather scoffed. "Wow. Already moved on, huh? Oh and look, what a surprise. It's the slut."