Thirty Three: "Mine"

Yoongi walked into the school, debating whether to wait for Hoseok there or go back and wait in the car.

He shrugged, sitting down on the bench next to the doors.

Suddenly, he heard crying coming from the bottom of the hallway. Noticing it was coming closer, he stood up. He looked over the corner seeing a certain someone sitting against the lockers.

He furrowed his eyebrows, walking over to the figure.

"Heather? What's wrong-?" Yoongi asked, kneeling down beside her.

Heather looked up, quickly wiping her tears. "N-Nothing..you shouldn't worry about me after all I've done to you.."

Yoongi frowned. Touching her shoulder. "Hey..it's alright. Tell me what's wrong.."

Heather looked down, sniffling. "You shouldn't s-see me like this Yoongi..g-go away.."

Yoongi sighed, shaking his head. He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a small hug. "W-We may still not be in the best terms based in the last 5 years, but I'm here for you..okay?"

Heather wiped her tears, giving Yoongi a small smile. "Th-Thank you so much.."

Yoongi smiled, nodding. "Uhm..and- if you ever feel comfortable..you can always tell me what's going on. I really wish we had started over a long time ago.."

Heather nodded. "Me too..and I'm s-so sorry for the past..I was a jerk.."

Yoongi shrugged. "It's fine. Heather, you've proved to me that you're really changing ways. You haven't really talked to me for the past few years..actually- you haven't really talked to anyone.." he paused, smiling softly. "But you've tried to keep your distance and you learned to keep your opinions to yourself..I-I'm proud of you.."

Heather giggled, looking down shyly. "Th-Thanks..I really tried..a-and to be honest Yoongi, you, Yeji, and Hoseok are the cutest little family ever.." she paused. "I really hope I get to meet Yeji one day."

Yoongi nodded. "Hey..why don't you come over to me and Jin's dorm? You can hang out with us there tonight."

Heather gasped, smiling. "Wow- r-really?"

Yoongi giggled, nodding. "Of course!"

Heather pulled Yoongi into a hug, thanking him about a million times.

Suddenly, the sound of students entering the school interrupted them.

"I'll see you tonight Heather.." he mumbled, grabbing his backpack.

Heather nodded. "I'll see you!"

Heather took a deep breath, knocking on Yoongi's door.

"Coming!" She heard someone say from the other side of the door. The knob twisted, revealing  a tired looking Hoseok.

"Oh- Heather?"

Heather nodded, looking down. "U-Uhm..Yoongi invited me, may I come in?"

Hoseok hummed, opening the door. He suddenly stepped forward, gripping onto her jaw. "If you hurt Yoongi Again I'll have no issues with hurting you as well, clear?"

Heather's eyes were wide, her lips trembling in fear. "Y-Yes.."

Hoseok let go, closing the door as she walked in and sat on the couch.

"Baby, there's someone here!" Hoseok yelped, Yoongi entering the room with a sleeping Yeji in his arms.

Yoongi smiled. "Hey Heather!

Heather smiled back, waving. "H-Hey! You're still looking amazing-"

Yoongi blushed, looking at his outfit. He was wearing a simple pastel sweater and some knee high socks. "I- uh..th-thank you.."

Heather nodded. "Come sit!"

Yoongi snapped out of his thoughts, quickly sitting next to Heather on the couch. "So, this is Yeji..sorry that she's asleep- you just happened to come around her bedtime."

Heather raised her eyebrows. "She goes to bed at 6:30-?"

Yoongi shrugged. "She decided it herself."

Heather nodded. "Looks like you and Hoseok are doing good at this parenting thing then."

Yoongi chuckled, nodding. "I guess you could say that- yeah."

"Kitten." Hoseok spoke sternly, making Yoongi instantly look up. That tone didn't sound so good.

"Y-Yes Seok-ah..?" Yoongi gulped, batting his eyelashes shyly.

"Come here."

Yoongi obediently got up, walking over to the room Hoseok was in with a shy expression on his face.

"What's she doing here?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Yoongi looked down, mumbling something under his breath.

Hoseok lifting Yoongi's chin. "Why the fuck is she here Yoongi?"

"I-I invited her over! Sh-She's changed hobi.." he muttered, tears brimming in his eyes.

Hoseok sighed, gripping Yoongi's waist and pulling him close. "Okay baby. daddy wasn't trying to be mean, you know that right?"

Yoongi sniffled, nodding. "I-I dunno why I'm crying.."

Hoseok softly picked up the boy, going and sitting back on the couch. Hoseok whispered sweet little things that Yoongi enjoyed hearing, making him calm down a bit.

"Listen, I wasn't trying to hurt you kitten..are you sure you understand that?"

Yoongi nodded, stuffing his face in the crook of Hoseok's neck. "M' sorry for not telling you Hobi.."

Hoseok shook his head, caressing Yoongi's cheek. "Don't apologize..I should've know Heather's changed. It really seemed like she has." He stated, looking over at her with a grin.

Heather smiled. "You guys are so adorablee~" she cooed. "Yoongi's is SUCH a baby boy."

Yoongi blushed, pouting. "H-Hey!"

Hoseok chuckled, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "I mean...she's right. Isn't she, Kitten?"

Yoongi's cheeks flushed a bright red, nodding shyly. "Y-Yes."

Hoseok hummed, looking at Yoongi with a strict face. "You're not done princess."

Yoongi blushed, looking down. "B-Baby no— Heathers here-"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, making Yoongi look back down.

"Y-Yes daddy.."

Hoseok smiled proudly, kissing Yoongi's forehead. "You're adorable kitten."

"Wow, you guys really are happy together." Heather muttered, smiling at the couple.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah..we are."

Heather smiled. "Aww Yoongi, you're so cute~" she cooed, pinching his cheek.

Hoseok pouted, slapping her hand off of Yoongi's face. "Mine."

Oof it's been awhile.