Four: "A Sight for Sore Eyes"

(Update at end)
-

Yoongi knocked on the door to Hoseok's house, his mother quickly opening the door.

"Ah, Yoongi! Hoseoks in his room." She said, smiling brightly.

Yoongi bowed and thanked her a couple times before heading towards Hoseok's bedroom.

"Seok, how messy is— JESUS CHRIST!" He yelped looking at the mess that was Hoseok's bedroom.

Hoseok jumped a bit at the sudden outburst. "Gosh Yoongi, you scared the hell out of me.." Hoseok muttered, quickly closing his laptop and getting off of his bed.

Yoongi sighed and sulked in his hands. Hoseoks room was far worse than he expected.

Hoseok walked up to Yoongi and pulled him in a warm hug. Yoongi face was completely buried inside Hoseok's large sweater.

Yoongi blushed as Hoseok's hands slowly crept down to his waist, rubbing small circles.

Hoseok took a deep breath and then let go of Yoongi. "Okay..where should we start?"

Yoongi looked around the room. "Uh- Your desk maybe?" He asked, pointing to Hoseok's desk that had papers scattered all over.

"Sure!" Hoseok interjected.

☀︎︎Time skip ☀︎︎

"Ughhh I'm so tirrred.." Yoongi stated as he plopped himself down onto Hoseok's bed.

Hoseok chuckled and crawled into bed with Yoongi they stayed there for a second, their limbs all tangled together.

"Thank you so much Hyung.." Hoseok murmured, sitting up.

Yoongi sat up as well, cuddling into Hoseok's embrace. "Of course..."

Yoongi planted a small kiss on Hoseok's cheek.....Right as Heather slammed the door open.

-

"MIN YOONGI!" Heather yelled, chasing Yoongi down the hallway of their school.

Yoongi started to swiftly walk, not wanting to face the angry Heather. Even if she was a complete softie, she could kick your ass.

Yoongi mentally cursed when he slipped and fell on some water that was scattered on the floor next to the water fountain.

Heather smirked and grabbed Yoongi by the ear, pulling him up of the ground.

She crossed her arms, looking sternly at the blonde boy. "Explain why you kissed my boyfriend."

"It was on the cheek!" Yoongi complained, a pout painted on his doll like lips.

Heather rolled her eyes. She pushed him gently, making him fall to the ground again.

"Oh come on, I didn't even push you that hard! She muttered, glaring at Yoongi.

"Ugh, stop making me fall! My ass hurts.." Yoongi complained, groaning and then standing up again.

Heather scoffed. "Why? Did Hoseok fuck you?" She questioned, making Yoongi Widen his eyes.

'I wish' he thought to himself.

He shook off those thoughts and shyly looked down at the floor. "No..w-we were cleaning his room and I tripped and fell on something.."

Heather chuckled. "Lemme guess, his dick?"

Yoongi blushed madly, but he tried not to show it.

'I'd actually quite enjoy that-' he thought quietly, soon enough shaking his head to get the dirty images out of his head.

"N-No! I swear, I just helped him clean his room." Yoongi spoke, trying to not cause such of a scene in the hallways.

"That still doesn't explain the fact that you're disgusting lips touched my boyfriends cheek!" Heather shouted.

Yoongi sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Heather look—"

"Yoongi? Heather? What's going on?" Hoseok asked, resting his hands on Yoongi's waist.

Heather scoffed and smacked Yoongi's head. "You're unbelievable.." she furrowed her eyebrows and stormed away.

Yoongi looked down as Hoseok's hands were still resting on his hips. A faint blush crept up to his cheeks.

"Is it that time of month?" Hoseok asked, in a whisper tone in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi slightly laughed. "N-No..I just made her kind of angry yesterday..."

Hoseok sighed and back hugged Yoongi. "It was just a small peck on the cheek..." he mumbled, kissing Yoongi softly on the cheek like he had did last night.

Yoongi's eyes widened and cheeks turned crimson red as his crush untangled their limbs and headed off to his class.

Yoongi hid his face in his hands and ran to his locker where Seokjin, Jimin, and Jungkook stood.

"ooOooOoO~" Jungkook said, giggling.

Yoongi blushed and looked away. "O-Oh shut up!"
-

"And you said this contains all of his secrets?"

"Yes."

-

-