Twenty Nine: "Lovely"

Yoongi leaned on his locker, he had been getting dirty looks all day and he was sick of it.

"Hey Slut, where's your baby daddy? Oh- did he leave you-?" Some boy shouted, snickering with his friends as they walked off.

Yoongi looked down, avoiding eye contact with anyone else.

"I see you haven't gotten a bump yet. I mean- good. You don't need to add to all that fat you have there anyways!" Someone else commented.

Yoongi breathed heavily, looking at anything but the people walking the hallways.

"Ba—"

"Shut up! Just please don't say another word.." Yoongi yelped, looking up at the person speaking to him. "Oh..Hobi it's just you.."

Hoseok chuckled, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "Uh- yeah, yes it is. Anyways- I was just gonna tell you that Heather isn't at school today. I think Jennie told an administrator about what she did yesterday and she got suspended." He explained.

Yoongi nodded. "Wow..that's, ..great."

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, lifting Yoongi's chin. "You don't look so thrilled..what's going on..?"

Yoongi looked down, trying not to let his emotions get the best of him. "A-Am I fat..?"

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows, snaking his arms around Yoongi's waist. He pulled Yoongi into a hug, kissing his forehead lightly. "God no princess..you're beautiful.."

Yoongi pouted. "B-But people keep telling me that I'm ugly..a-and fat. And they keep making fun of me."

Hoseok frowned. "Well those people are big dummy's, cause you are the prettiest human to ever exist."

Yoongi blushed, nodding. "Thanks Seokie.."

Some girls walked by, laughing and whispering to each other. They were glaring at Yoongi, making Yoongi hug Hoseok due to fear.

Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi's small body, glaring at the girls.

The two girls scurried away.

Hoseok sighed. "Yoongi, we can't keep secrets."

"What do you mean hobi..?"

"Has anyone hurt you..?" Hoseok asked, grabbing Yoongi's hand gently.

Yoongi shook his head. "No..the only person who has ever hurt me is Heather."

"Are you sure someone you knew really well didn't hurt you in the past..?" Hoseok asked, brushing Yoongi's hair out of his face.

Yoongi looked down. "H-Hoseok..we need to talk, but not now. When we get home."

It was now the end of the day, the two were situated on Hoseok's bed with a pile of blankets and pillows surrounding them.

Yoongi looked down, playing with his fingers.

Hoseok lifted Yoongi's chin. "Well bub, are you gonna tell me or not?"

Yoongi sighed, nodding. "Mhm.."

"Well it started when I was..5.."

~ F L A S H B A C K ~

"Eomma! I forgot Kumamon!" Yoongi yelped, running back into the burning house.

Mrs. Min's eyes widened, running after her son. "Yoongi! No, get back here!"

Mr. Min chased after the two, ignoring the firefighters shouts and yells.