Six: "Why would you ever Kiss me?"

- random picture btw -

Yoongi walked up to Hoseok's door, pleased to see him waiting outside for him already.

Hoseok smiled and pulled Yoongi into a small hug, making the older blush.

"Hey, Yoon.." Hoseok greeted ruffling Yoongi's hair and pulling away.

Yoongi quietly muttered a 'Hi' before the two entered the Jung home.

"Yoongi! Aish, What a beautiful boy~" Mrs. Jung cooed, running up to Yoongi and hugging him tightly.

Yoongi giggled slightly at the action, his parents wouldn't really do the same.

"Is Mr. Jung still at work again?" Yoongi asked, pulling away from the tight hug.

She nodded. "Unfortunately, yes." She said in a sad manner.

Hoseok sighed and quickly wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist.

"Why don't you go make dinner eomma?" Hoseok suggested, his mother agreeing and scurrying to the kitchen.

Hoseok took Yoongi to his bedroom and they both jumped on the bed right away.

It was a tiring day for both of them. First of all, Hoseok's game. Second, Yoongi had to memorize a whole music piece for his music class in just 30 minutes. Third, Heather drove Hoseok crazy ALL day. Fourth, Yoongi had to deal with his friends teasing him all lunch period.Fifth— actually, just never mind. You get the point.

Yoongi instantly found himself being cuddled. But of coarse, he didn't mind one bit. It was mid winter and Hoseok's warm embrace is one of the things he's been dying to have.

After all, it was comforting and nice.

Hoseok left sloppy kisses on Yoongi's cheeks, making Yoongi giggle.

"You're so cute Hyung.." Hoseok muttered, holding on to his Hyung tightly.

Yoongi melted on Hoseok's arms. "Th-Thank you Seok..." Yoongi mumbled, blushing at Hoseok's words.

Hoseok smiled his heart shaped smile and held Yoongi's face in his hands. He stared at Yoongi for a quick second before he connected their lips.

It lasted pretty long but felt very short as they got interrupted once more.

"Hey guys, I was wondering do you want steak or—" Mrs. Jung's eyes widened at the sight she had just seen.

Hoseok and Yoongi quickly pulled away, now looking at anything but each other and Mrs. Jung.

"E-Eomma! Get out.." Hoseok yelped, running to the door and closing it quickly.

Yoongi and Hoseok heard Mrs. Jung mutter a 'mkay, use protection my dear children' before walking away.

Hoseok widened his eyes even more than before and sunk to the ground slowly.

It was quiet for a moment. Nothing but the sound of cars passing by was heard.

Yoongi looked at the ground. "Why would you ever kiss me?" He spoke, breaking the silence.

Hoseoks breath hitched and his hid his face in his hands, too scared of what would happen next.

Yoongi sighed and got off Hoseok's bed. He attempted to open Hoseok's door but Hoseok just shut it before Yoongi could leave.

Hoseok got off of the floor and pulled Yoongi back into yet another hug. "I-I'm so sorry.." he murmured, sniffling a bit.

Yoongi's eyes saddened as he heard the quiet sobs of Hoseok now filling the silent air. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok's torso and whispered "its okay, you did nothing wrong" into his ear a couple times to get him to calm down.

Hoseok wiped his tears with his sleeves and let go of Yoongi, making both of them cold once again.

"I'm so so sorry Yoongi..I-I shouldn't have done that and I know it was wrong I just—"

Yoongi leaned in and smashed his lips onto Hoseok. He wrapped his hands around Hoseok's neck and backed both of them up to the wall.

Hoseok flipped their positions so he was now pinning Yoongi to the wall.

Yoongi pulled away and looked up at Hoseok. "W-Wait..I-isn't this considered cheating..?"

Hoseok looked at Yoongi lips. He pecked them once again.

"She won't know."

-