Twenty Six: "What a Sick B-Day"

The Chapter title will make more sense later ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)it's not dirty- I REPEATITS NOT DIRTY

it's not dirty- I REPEAT
ITS NOT DIRTY.
:)

Yoongi and Dawon snuck behind Hoseok who was sleeping peacefully in his childhood bed.

"On the count of three.." Dawon whispered. "1,..2,..3!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!" They both shouted, startling Hoseok awake.

"AHHH WHAT THE—" Hoseok widened his eyes, looking at the two.

Yoongi giggled, tackling Hoseok into a big hug. "Happy birthday hobi!"

Hoseok's expression softened, catching the small boy in his arms. "Thank you baby.." he murmured, kissing Yoongi's cheek gently.

Dawon rolled her eyes playfully. "I say happy birthday too, you moron."

Hoseok chuckled. "Thanks noona.."

Dawon smiled, ruffling Hoseok's hair. "Come down to eat, Eomma made you a special breakfast!"

Hoseok smiled brightly, picking up Yoongi and carrying him downstairs with him.

"Happy birthday Son!" Mr. Jung exclaimed, making jazz hands as the trio stepped down the stairs.

"Thanks appa!"

"Hoseok, come eat breakfast! I made it specially for you." Mrs. Jung explained, putting the food out into the table.

Hoseok gasped recognizing the dish instantly. "Wow! Thanks Eomma!" He exclaimed, placing Yoongi in his chair and then sitting down.

Yoongi giggled, looking at the funny looking toast in front of him. "What's this hobi?"

Mrs. and Mr. Jung sat down.

"This is what Hoseok calls; 'Hope Toast'." Mr. Jung stated, putting the napkin in his lap.

Yoongi nodded, looking at the dish. "How'd you come up with that?"