Thirty Four: "On One Knee"

"Don't you think it's a little early, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, through the screen of Hoseok's phone.

Hoseok shrugged, placing his phone on the counter. "I mean- I guess..but, I want to see my daughter at my wedding..a-and who knows what's gonna happen in the future. Plus-me and Yoongi have been together for four years already, we love each other to the amount, right..?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah..I guess." He paused. "I guess I'm just a bit jealous..I-I mean— after all, I risked my relationship to come to this school. It's a miracle that they decided to support me, Hyung..a-and I feel like it would've been the perfect time to be with them forever but they barely even call me anymore!"

Hoseok sighed. "Look, you're in America. Koo- the time is way different there, cut Tae and Min some slack.."

Jungkook sighed. "Sure, but they're my boyfriends..they should be willing to at least call me anytime."

Hoseok nodded. "I guess."

Jungkook looked down. "Anyways- Hoseok, I think you should propose to Yoongi as soon as possible. Sure, it's a bit early. You guys are only 22- but think about it. There's  millions of couples who have gotten married years before that! I say, do it."

Hoseok gave Jungkook a small smile. "Great..thanks Kook."

Jungkook nodded.

"By the way, you can call Tae and Jimin right now. They're hanging out at Joon's dorm."

Jungkook nodded. "Thanks Hyung!"

Hoseok hummed, waving at the screen. He clicked the end call button and hung up, noticing Yeji was now in the room.

"Oh- hey sweetie!" Hoseok exclaimed, sitting in the couch where she was.

She waved, smiling. "Daddy..?"

"Hm?"

"C-Can I help you plan how to propose to appa..?" She asked, giving Hoseok puppy eyes.

Hoseok shrugged. "I don't see why not-"

Yeji gasped, smiling brightly.

Yoongi giggled, holding onto Hoseok's arm tightly.  "Hoseok- I swear you're such a dork!" He yelped, trying not to fall.

The blindfold over his eyes, was preventing him from seeing where he was going. Hoseok was not doing such a great job of navigating him either.

Hoseok huffed. "Well at least I'm trying!"

Yoongi chuckled. "You're right..gimme kith."

"Ew- change that little voice of yours and maybe I will." Hoseok muttered.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Give me a damn kiss, Hoseok."

Hoseok chuckled, pecking Yoongi's lips. "There's the Yoongi I know and love."

Yoongi took a step forward, his foot now hitting grass. "What th— Hoseok where are you taking me-?"

Hoseok laughed. "Take off your blind fold, idiot."

Yoongi huffed, pulling the blind fold off. He smiled, seeing they were at the park. "Ooo, what're we gonna do? Walk, run? ..play chess with old people-?"

Hoseok chuckled. "You're silly Yoon, but no." He paused. "This is the exact location where we said our first 'I love you'.." he explained, grabbing onto both of Yoongi's hands.