Twenty Four: "Boy with Luv"

It's been awhile ("bAbY gIrL")

It's been awhile ("bAbY gIrL"). I'm So happy to be updating again!

Yoongi woke up, the smell of eggs and bacon evident in the air. He sat up, noticing Hoseok wasn't there anymore.

Hoseok opened the door, noticing Yoongi was now up. "Oh, I see you're up now princess."

Yoongi nodded, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Mhm.." he hummed.

Hoseok chuckled, bringing in a tray of food, and placing it in Yoongi's lap. "I made you breakfast.."

Yoongi gasped, giving Hoseok a small smile. "Thank you hobi.." he mumbled, leaning in to give Hoseok a kiss.

Hoseok got in bed, returning the kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day my love.." he muttered, smiling softly.

Yoongi giggled, laying his head on Hoseok's shoulder. "Happy Valentine's Day." He looked at the food, noticing how much was on his plate. "Mm, seokie I cant eat all this.."

Hoseok shook his head, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "It's not that much sweet heart.." he stated, picking up the fork and getting some eggs. He guided the fork to Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi pouted.

"Seok seriously..I can't."

Hoseok sighed. "Yoongi you haven't eaten a real meal in over 24 hours. I judge myself 25/8 for not realizing how much of a problem this is.." he explained.

"We should get you checked honey.." Hoseok mumbled, looking worriedly at Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head, taking the fork and putting the food in his mouth. "I-I'm fine.." he stated, eating the food and giving Hoseok a small grin. "That's really good, and I know your eomma made it. There's no way you could do that."

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah- she made it, but I did help because only I know what's best for my Yoonie.."

Yoongi blushed, giggling. "Well thanks Hoseok..I really appreciate it."

Hoseok shook his head. "You don't have to thank me Yoon, this is what you deserve for being the best boyfriend ever."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. "Me? The best boyfriend ever-?" He questioned. "No, Hoseok. YOU are the best boyfriend ever. Through these months you've done so, SO much for me..and I can't thank you enough. You're so caring may I add.." he explained, taking Hoseok's hand and rubbing it gently.

Hoseok smiled. "Thank you Baby, that means a lot coming from you.."

Yoongi nodded. "Of course Seok.." he mumbled, leaving a short kiss on his lips.

Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair. "Okie dokie, get ready baby. the gang is coming over today."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, laughing. "The gang? Who are we- the peanuts-?"