Thirty Two: "Put a Ring on it"

Disclaimer: No, they aren't Getting engaged. 🤷‍♀️

Jimin laughed, hanging up the video call with Jungkook. Jungkook had decided to go to a college in America. It was mostly for dance and musical arts, which Hoseok really desired to go to. But- with the baby and all, it kinda just..didn't work out.

Jimin sighed, laying his head in Taehyung's lap. "I miss Koo.." he mumbled, pouting. Taehyung nodded, kissing Jimin's forehead.

"I miss our baby bunny too..but it was his decision..and what did we say?"

Jimin sighed again, avoiding eye contact. "We said we supported all his dreams.."

Taehyung hummed, playing with Jimin's hair.

Yoongi giggled, looking at the two. "Aww, you guys look adorable! —as always."

Jimin smiled, sitting back up. "Thanks..but we'd look more adorable if Kookie was here.."

Yoongi nodded, sitting on the couch. "Yeah..but on the bright side I'm pretty sure Koo got accepted in all accelerated dance
classes!"

Hoseok gasped, running into the living room with Yeji in his arms. "Really?! That's always been my dream- holy shit—"

Yeji gasped, slapping Hoseok's chest. "Daddyy! No bad words!"

Hoseok sighed, nodding. "Sorry- my apologies baby."

Taehyung gasped dramatically. "JIJIIII" he quickly stood up, Jimin falling onto the floor.

"Uncwle TaeTae!" Yeji exclaimed, making grabby hands toward the male.

Hoseok chuckled, handing her to Taehyung.

"Hi baby!" Taehyung chanted, twirling her in the air.

Jimin huffed, laying in the floor where Taehyung had made him fall. "Thanks a lot dumbass, my face just met the floor. I think they're friends now."

Taehyung pouted, Yeji doing the same. "No bad words!" They shouted at the same time.

Jimin giggled, rolling his eyes.

Hoseok laughed, sitting down next to Yoongi. "Uh- actually..I need to talk to you guys..."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, nodding slowly. "Okay..what's up baby?"

Hoseok raised his eyebrows, looking down. "A-Actually...I need to talk to Jimin and Taehyung..a-alone."

"..Oh." Yoongi muttered. "Uhm..alright. I-I guess I'll just..uhm."

"You can go in my room Hyung." Jimin stated, smiling.

Yoongi nodded. "Alright.." he mumbled, picking Yeji up out of Taehyung's arms and taking her to Jimin's room.

Once The door fully shut, Hoseok turned to the incomplete couple, playing with his fingers. "Sooo..."

"You need help planning on how to propose to Yoongi dont you." Jimin muttered, making Hoseok's eyes go wide.

"Yes— h-how did you—"

"You asked Seokjin the same exact question last night in Yoongi and his dorm. Don't think I didn't hear you freaking out in there." Jimin explained.

Hoseok nervously chuckled, looking down.

Taehyung laughed. "Hyung, just simply take Yoongi on a date or something and propose like that. It's simple!"

Hoseok shrugged. "I guess.."

Yoongi pouted, climbing in Hoseok's lap.

Hoseok chuckled, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "What's wrong bub?"

"Why'd you exclude me from your conversation earlier..?" Yoongi asked, stuffing his face in Hoseok's neck.

Hoseok put his hands on Yoongi's waist, rubbing small circles on his skin. "It's too secret baby.."

Yoongi pouted, kissing Hoseok's jaw. "Tell me~"

Hoseok shook his head, closing his eyes. "No baby I can't.."

Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms.

Hoseok chuckled, pecking Yoongi's lips. "I promise you'll know one day..just not too soon."

Yoongi sighed. "Moving on, what're we gonna do with Yeji for the rest of the year? Luckily it was so easy last year because of your eomma being down here..but now she moved to Gwangju- and soon enough Dawon is gonna have to go back as well.." he explained, thinking.

Hoseok hummed. "We might have to try to take her back to daycare."

Yoongi widened his eyes. "Hoseok no- she had a freaking tantrum last time we were there."

"Well last time we took her they had people dressed in big bear costumes while running around selling popsicles." Hoseok muttered.

Yoongi shrugged. "Kumamon was there. I would've liked it-"

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "We can try daycare on Monday and if it doesn't work we can figure something out."

Yoongi nodded, kissing Hoseok's cheek. " I love you Hoseok.."

"I love you too Yoongi.."

I'm tired- school sucks. Can we have another break-?