Nineteen: "3 is greater than 2"

(This chapter doesn't have any Sope moments in it, it's more of a filler chapter. But guess what? Next chapter is the 20th chapter! Yayy)

Jimin sat down at the lunch table, noticing the awkward tension between Taehyung and Jungkook.

Apparently he wasn't the only one, because Namjoon and Jin both were sitting pretty far away from the two, trying not to interfere.

Jimin shrugged, about to take a bit of his food.

"Jimin.." Taehyung spoke, breaking the silence.

Jimin put his fork down. "Y-Yes Tae?"

Taehyung looked down at his lap. "M-May I talk to you?"

Jimin nodded, getting up. "Sure!" He exclaimed, grabbing Jungkook's hand, trying to drag him along too.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "No- like— ..alone.."

Jimin sighed. "I'm sure whatever you're gonna say, Kook needs to hear too Taehyung.."

Jungkook looked down, shaking his head. "N-No, Hyung it's oka—"

Jimin looked at Jungkook, a look that screamed I know what I'm doing now shut the fuck up.

Jungkook stopped talking, looking at Tae. "J-Jimin's right Taehyung..I don't want to keep secrets anymore.."

Taehyung sighed. "Fine. Come on then." He agreed, taken both of their hands and leading them to the janitors closet.

"Uh- Taehyung, we're not supposed to come in here.." Jungkook mumbled, looking at all the cleaning supplies stored on the shelves.

"Well I'm not going on the bathroom because rumor has it, that's where Yoongi and Hoseok keep going during lunch time—" Taehyung explained, closing the door behind them.

Jimin scrunched his nose. "Ew.."

"Exactly." Taehyung muttered, crossing his arms.

Taehyung sighed. "N-Now..I wanted to tell You— or..I guess you guys..that—" he paused. "Jungkook..I really like you, I like you so much..but-"

"You like someone else. I know Taehyung, you told me at the diner.." Jungkook interrupted, looking down.

"But no- I still like you..I just— like someone else as well." taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, looking at Jimin. "Wait— who?"

Taehyung took a deep breath, looking at Jimin. "J-Jimin..I like you."

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes got wide, both of them cheering.

Taehyung was speechless, this wasn't the reaction he was expecting. "Uh- care to explain?"

Jimin took a moment to calm down. "Y-Yesterday Jungkook came by after you said that you liked someone else, and so he explained to me what happened, and then I explained to him that I like two people- then he explained that he might like two people as well- and then we kissed and now we're here!"

Taehyung blinked a few times, trying to process what Jimin just said.

Jungkook giggled. "he basically said that we all like each other."

Taehyung gasped. "So does that mean we can all-"

Jungkook and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung smiled. "Group hug!"

Seokjin packed the books, stuffing them in the shelves neatly. "Joon, to be completely honest..this is the most boring job I've ever done for you."

Namjoon shrugged. "Do you want my money or not?"

Seokjin sighed, continuing to shove the books in the shelf.

Namjoon chuckled "thats what I thought."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, trying to focus on his job.

Namjoon walked over to Jin, grabbing his hand.

Seokjin blushed. "Wh-What are you doing-?" He asked, starting to gay panic.

Namjoon smirked, turning the book around. "The book was upside down, princess."

"I-" Seokjin paused. "What happened to being straight, Mr. Kim?" He asked, looking away.

Namjoon chuckled, starting to help Jin pack the books. "I forgot those words as soon as I saw what you were wearing today.."

Seokjin looked down at his clothes, blushing madly. "N-Namjoon you perv!" He yelped.

Namjoon laughed. "I was just playing! I'm still as straight as a chopstick Jin."

Seokjin sighed. "C-Can you just stop leading me on then..?" He mumbled to himself.

"Hm?" Namjoon hummed, not being able to hear what Jin had just said.

"Nothing.." Seokjin muttered, returning to his job.

Namjoon shrugged, sitting back down. "That thing you ordered is delivering soon.." he stated, trying to work up a different conversation.

Seokjin nodded. "That's good.." he mumbled. "Namjoon..can I be completely honest with you?"

Namjoon nodded, looking up from his phone. "Sure, what is it?"

Seokjin sighed, hugging his legs close to him. "I-.." he thought about what Namjoon had said just a couple moments ago.

'I'm just playing! I'm still as straight as a chopstick Jin."

Jin shook his head. "Never mind..it doesn't matter."

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

Seokjin nodded, giving a small smile. "Yeah.."

Namjoon went back to his phone, doing whatever he was doing before.

To be completely honest, Jin had major feeling for Namjoon. But- he was too afraid to share them because Namjoon kept mentioning that he was 'as straight as a chopstick' —whatever the fuck that even meant.

So- Jin was keeping his feelings on the low until Namjoon decided to come out, if he ever did.

Until then, Jin hoped nobody would know.

hi