Thriteen: "Getting Colder"

"I'll come by tomorrow, okay hobi?" Yoongi said, grabbing his backpack and walking toward the door.

"Alright baby..I love you, drive safely!" Hoseok exclaimed, kissing Yoongi's cheek.

Yoongi nodded, smiling and hugging Hoseok. "Love you too, bye honey." He mumbled, closing the door behind him.

Staying with Hoseok was always so fun for Yoongi, especially when he got free kisses and cuddles. But he has to go home at some point, so Yoongi was currently on his way back to his apartment where he lived with his roommate Jennie.

Jennie was a very kind girl. When Yoongi moved out of his parents place Jennie was there to offer Yoongi to stay with her. The only problem with Jennie was that she was close friends with Heather.

Other than that Jennie was Yoongi's ride or die. She'd honestly do anything to keep him safe.

She was like the sister he never had.

Yoongi pulled up to the apartment, getting out of the door and walking up the stairs. The walk wasn't long, he only lived on the second floor.

He opened the door. "Jennie I'm ho-"

Yoongi widened his eyes. Jennie was sitting in the couch next to non other than Heather herself.

"Jennie- I told you not to bring her over." Yoongi muttered, glaring at Heather.

"I thought you were staying at Hoseok's til Tuesday, I'm sorry Yoongs. She's not doing any harm..we're just watching a movie. You can join if you'd like." Jennie explained, smiling shyly.

Yoongi shook his head. "I'm good. I'd rather die than do anything with her." He mumbled, walking to his room.

Jennie sighed, looking at Heather who faked a sad face. "Heather, I'm so sorry about him..he just- ..changed when he started dating Hoseok."

Heather nodded. "I know..he really shouldn't even be dating Hoseok. I should. He was mine first anyways.."

"Yeah..I feel bad for you.."

Heather smirked. "I have an idea. Why don't I try to change my ways and try being nice to Yoongi?"

"Now that's the heather I know and love." Jennie mumbled, smiling proudly at Heather.

-

Yoongi put his lyric book down, trying to think of lyrics for the song he was currently writing for his boyfriend.

He thinking got interrupted by a knock on his door.

"The doors open!" He announced, writing something down in the book.

"Hey Yoongi.." Heather mumbled, sitting down next to him on his bed.

Yoongi looked at Heather, a annoyed expression on his face. "What do you want heather?"

"I just wanna say sorry for everything..I've realized that you and Hoseok are really happy with your relationship and I honestly don't wanna get in the way of it anymore.." she explained.

Yoongi squinted. "Is this some type of joke?"

"No, I'm serious Yoongi..I'm sorry." She apologized, glancing at the lyric book.

"Well- uh..it's alright I guess. I may not forgive you right now, but I'm sure I will eventually.." Yoongi muttered, looking back at his lyric book.

"What's that?" She asked, reading the lyrics in the book.

Yoongi quickly closed it. "I-It's nothing.."

Heather chuckled. "Yoongi, come onnn! What is it?"

Yoongi sighed. "It's my lyric book..I'm writing a song for Hoseok at the moment but it's not going how I wanted it to..I'm bad at love songs-"

Heather smiled. "I bet it's good, may I see?"

Yoongi looked down. "I-I mean..I guess.." he mumbled, handing her the book.

She flipped through the pages, reading lyrics upon lyrics of songs.

"Wow..these are really good!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly. "You're like a- professional song writer!"

Yoongi blushed. "I-I don't know about professional.."

"Well you are..and I'm sure you will be very successful in the future." She explained, making Yoongi smile.

"Uh- th-thank you.." he muttered.

"Your welcome. Have a good rest of your day, I'll just be hanging out with Jennie. Thank you for- kind of- forgiving me.." she said, nervously giggling.

Yoongi nodded. "Of course..and you too."

Heather smiled, walking about of the room.

Yoongi looked back at his book, making sure she didn't do anything to it. "Weird.." he mumbled. "She's definitely planning something.."

-

Do you think Heather is actually changing ways?