042

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Armani woke up early that morning to get the kids ready and wake Raseem up so they could hurry up and catch their flight to Chicago. They were currently going to Chicago to visit Nasir's mother Kamala and attend the family get together that she had planned out. She swore up and down that she didn't invite Nasir's grandmother so Armani was cool with taking a little trip. The weather was about 60 degrees and their flight was at 11 A.M, so Armani hurriedly bathed the kids together and then got them dressed in something warm. When they brought up the trip to Chicago to Raseem, it at first scared him because he thought they didn't want him anymore--Armani assured him that wasn't the case and that they were just visiting. Raseem talked nonstop about how he was so excited to finally be able to see his friends after a year of being taken in. Once the kids were dressed and ready, Armani called Nasir to take the carryon suitcase that held Savior and Kaori's clothes downstairs along with the kids.

After the kids were taken and out of her hair, she brushed her teeth and took a shower. Once she finished her hygienic routine, she rubbed lotion on her body and got dressed in something cute but comfortable. 

After Armani had gotten dressed, she double checked the last check-in bag and grabbed the bookbag that held Kaori and Savior's snacks inside

After Armani had gotten dressed, she double checked the last check-in bag and grabbed the bookbag that held Kaori and Savior's snacks inside. She dragged the bags down the stairs and paused to listen because she heard crying.

"Mama whats wrong?" Armani asked Kaori who had came up with her with her arms up telling her to lift her up. She  looked over at Savior who was frowning which made it obvious something had happened between them.

Kaori didn't say anything but leaned on Armani's shoulder clearly upset.

Armani looked over at Raseem. "Rah what happened?"

"Man they was fighting over the block and Say threw the block at her head." Raseem said.

"Savior come here!" Armani yelled at him making him jump

She grabbed him by his arm and spanked him for the first time causing him to burst into tears.

"What I tell you bout hitting your sister?" Armani asked him, this was not the first time and he promised he'd stop doing it before.