07

Play song while reading.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Today was officially the day of the wedding and preparation was complete chaos. Armani's family had booked up half an hotel while Nasir's family booked the other half. The wedding was going to be huge and everyone was going to be in attendance. Armani didn't want any parts in a big wedding but she had no choice— family flew in from Baltimore, Atlanta, and Chicago to see the big day. The guest list held over 300 to 350 people, and most of them were distant but rich relatives from both Armani's and Nasir's family.

Armani's nerves was super high, her anxiety was through the roof, and she craved a blunt but she told herself she was going to be completely sober. She sat down in the makeup chair to get her face beat to the gods by Naya who was a make up artist while Cedes attended to her hair. It was good having these type of people in the family so it was less people to pay for. Nasir was stressed out finding security but he finally did and then Monty was constantly getting on his nerves while he was already nervous enough—Nasir hated being nervous, it made him feel weak.

Armani wasn't used to having so many people in her grandmothers house doing everything at the same time so it was chaotic. She did her breathing exercises as she ran around trying to get last minute stuff done. Azari had called around for more caterers while Niecey and Lexus tried to convince her everything was going to be okay. Armani hadn't seen Nasir at all since she had been staying over at her Grandmothers and Nasir hadn't seen her— She constantly flooded his mind wondering what she looked liked. Armani's father was with Nasir and the guys so nobody knew what Armani would look like.

"Sit down so I can finish your hair." Cedes said.

The nervousness was evident on Armani's face as she reluctantly sat back down in the chair. Sweat beads covered her forehead and slightly messed up her makeup which caused Naya to start over. Armani couldn't do the sober thing anymore so she smoked a little bit but not too much while they finished the process.

"Oh look at my baby!" Said Armani's grandmother coming into the room they were in. Everyone else was in the living room being loud since they weren't allowed in the master bedroom that Armani and the girls were in.

"You're going to be stunning girl." Said Azari.

Armani had already put on the beautiful white dress but she hadn't really looked at herself since she had gotten it.

"Are you done?" Asked Armani when naya stopped putting stuff on her face.

"Yep, go look at yourself."