011

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Vanilla essence burned in the cocoa brown clay bowl that sat on the left nightstand of Armani's and Nasir's bedroom. Lotus Flower Bomb by Wale blasted loudly through the room speakers, evidently, not loud enough to block out the sound of the busy city they lived in, but loud enough to take Armani out from reality and put her in her artist state. Armani was 6 month's deep into her pregnancy and yet to have her gender reveal party due to her very busy schedule and Nasir's. 

Armani opened the wide window curtains revealing the beautiful city skyline and grabbed her canvas placing it directly in the middle. She grabbed her paint pallet and carefully poured a decent amount into each of the sections. She grabbed her ARTEZA drawing pencils and took a step back from the canvas trying to decide what to draw. She sighed and licked her lips craving a blunt she knew she couldn't have.  She placed her pencil back onto the stool, and walked off to the kitchen to get a glass of Kool-Aid. She poured herself a glass and took a sip before she returned to her room to began her painting. 

Armani finished drawing about an hour or two later and then began to paint. She was so concentrated that she didn't hear when Nasir opened the door and came in with his tattoo gear in hand, he had worked for about 10 hours due to business picking up. He had officially knocked 2 tattoo parlors out of business and as a result, he always had to come in to help. He was stressed with business but Armani had been helping help to crunch numbers and figure stuff out. 

He let out a sigh causing her to jump and glance over her shoulder watching as he pulled off his crisp black v-neck shirt. He walked over to her and planted soft kisses on her lips and neck before he walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Nasir got dressed after his shower and wrapped his arms around Armani bending a little to rest his chin on her shoulder. He watched as she painted and glanced at her ever so often while she did her thing.

In Nasir's eyes, she had such a beautiful soul and he smiled at the thought that he healed or was in the process of healing her from the trauma she went through with  her ex. 

 He grabbed his phone when he heard a notification and frowned when he saw it was one of his exes, they just kept popping up and he couldn't just kill them because he had so much to lose. Armani had already knew about the two exes that wouldn't stop hitting his phone so there were no secrets between them. Armani had guys in her DM begging for her attention as if they didn't see the wedding photos on her page but Nasir wasn't phased. 

"Its that bitch again isn't it?" Said Armani frowning at his phone. "She's lucky i'm pregnant."  

"Yeah, she needa get the fuck on, shit irritating." Said Nasir as he pressed the block button. "Finish your painting ma."

She nodded her head and turned back to her easel. "She's gon fuck around and get killed, I got a uncle that kill for fun." She said as she dipped her paint brush into the water cup.

Nasir shook his head as he laid on the bed. "You a trip."  

Armani shrugged her shoulders and finished the painting she had been working on about 3 and a half hours later. 

Once Armani finished she rinsed out her dirty paint water then washed off the pallet and paintbrushes and placed them in the sink to dry off

Once Armani finished she rinsed out her dirty paint water then washed off the pallet and paintbrushes and placed them in the sink to dry off. Her and Nasir had his and her sink in their beautiful luxury bathroom. She turned off the light and walked back into the bedroom to see Nasir half sleep with his hand in his pants. She shook her head and let out a yawn as she laid beside him, wrapped one leg around his torso. removed his hand from his pants, and placed her hand in its place as she drifted of to sleep. 

The two woke up a couple hours later and the time was around 6:27 and the couple had to discuss the baby shower. Armani sat up on the bed and grabbed her mac book from off the nightstand opening it up. She rested her back against the headboard and waited for Nasir to return since he went to go pee. He came back into the room, plopped down beside her, and grabbed his mac book off of his night stand. 

"So I'm thinking about thrones." He said. "And I don't want a lot of people there because lets be real, we don't fuck with people for real for real to be inviting them to events like this."

"I was thinking the same, I just ordered these cupcakes and stuff for the reveal." Armani showed him the page she was looking at.

"What flavor? it better not be chocolate." Said Nasir.

"Half of them are chocolate and the other half is vanilla." Armani said. "Boy it's not gon be just us, don't nobody want no strawberry cupcakes, I ain't never heard of that shit."

"Cause you live under a rock." He frowned.

Armani sighed and playfully rolled her eyes as she glanced back down at her laptop to see if the people had strawberry cupcakes as an option. To her surprise, they did so she ordered them right away.

"There cry baby, I ordered strawberry too." She laughed as his face lit up. He was such a fat ass.

"Don't be looking at me like that." He said.

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like youon be snatching the fries off my plate whenever we go out and get food.

"And don't."

 "And do." Nasir responded and turned back to his laptop. "Now lets finish planning this baby shower  so I can make Monty,Akeem, and Ant help out." 

___________________

THOUGHTS?