040

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Armani woke up the following morning to Kaori screaming at the top of her lungs, Savior in her bathroom messing with toothpaste, and Raseem singing Keyshia Cole very loudly and expressively. She looked over to see Nasir no where in sight and huffed laying back in bed, she had no energy to deal with all the commotion since she had been back in work. She heard the little patter of Savior feet signaling that he saw her, and was on his way to lay comfortably on her stomach. Like she suspected, Savior climbed onto the bed and laid down on her.

"WHERE WERE YOUUU WHEN I SAID I LOVED YOUUU?
AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I CRIIIED AT NIGHT?
WAITING UPP,COULDNT SLEEP WITHOUT YOU
THINKING OFFF ALL THE TIMESS WE SHARED
I REMEMBER WHEN MY HEART BROKE" Raseem sang very loudly to Keyshia Cole's "I remember" song as it played.

Kaori was soon to be 1 and Armani was not ready to face the fact. She felt like she was getting old very fast but in reality she knew she was only 25. Realizing that no one had many effort to sooth the crying baby, she sat up in her bed and yelled for Raseem to come to her room. She heard his footsteps coming and soon the door opened.

"Huh?" Raseem said.

"Huh? I know you hear your little sister crying and you don't have the decency to see what the problem is?" Armani asked. She had worked the last 5 days in a row with 3 going overtime so to say she wasn't exhausted would be a lie.

"I'm sorry momma, imma lower the tv and watch her while you rest, Savior come on and let momma sleep." Raseem said as he attempted to pull him off of Armani.

"No!" Savior yelled making Armani look at him.

"Savior, if you stay in here I bet you you gon be taking a nap right along with me." Armani said.

Savior sat up and thought about what she said before he began to climb off the bed one leg at a time. "Bye mama." He said as he followed Raseem out the door and the door shut.

Armani waited until she heard the footsteps go away and Kaori's crying come to an end, before she laid back in her bed and closed her eyes to sleep. She fell asleep within minutes and dreamed a nice dream of getting her walls beat until eventually she woke up.

She frowned at the air when she opened her eyes and realized it was just a dream. She looked in her panties and noticed that they were a little wet and smacked her teeth as she got up. As soon as her feet touched the floor, her door swung open and in came Raseem with Kaori in his arms.

"I thought you said you'd watch her?" Armani said as she got rid of the crust in her eyes. "What time is it?"

"Its 4 o'clock and I was but she kept saying mama and she took a big ass shit, don't nobody want no parts with ha soiled drawls." Raseem said as he handed Kaori off to her.