012

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

After two and a half weeks of working 12 hour shifts with short breaks in between, Armani was officially off the schedule along with Nasir who had finally assigned people to run the tattoo parlor when he wasn't there. Business was booming and success was in the air, and to the Carter haters it was both intoxicating and sickening. After a couple days of rest, it was finally the day of the baby shower and everybody was excited. The whole thing was going to be recorded so family who couldn't make it could watch from wherever they were.

"Monty I clearly said put the throne up there not there." Armani frowned as she rubbed her belly with her left hand and pointed to the far left. The event was happening at Akeem's and Azariah's place, seeing that the two lived in a penthouse therefore not having enough space for the many people that came.

Monty smacked his teeth and mean mugged Armani as he grabbed the throne and sat it directly in the middle so that everyone could see clearly. He placed Nasir's throne directly beside it and then helped Armani to set up some of the tables. Armani's dad was on his way with her grandmothers, approximately 10 minutes away, while Nasir's dad had already arrived. Nasir had officially met Armani's grandmother on her mom's side a week prior, and the two had hit it off, grandma Mo had informed Armani that she could see that Nasir was a goodhearted man, and Armani agreed completely. On the other hand, Armani's father shot passed his head, being dramatic per usual claiming that his "little girl" was being snatched away from him, and as a result, he was whooped by Grandma Tanisha (his mother for the slow ones in the back).

"Girl I still can't believe you and I are pregnant together." Said Armani as Naya helped her cover the table.

"Girl I know, here I was saying i'd never get pregnant." Said Naya.

"And you let that nigga knock you up, a damn shame." Said Monty coming over.

"Son shot cho ass up." Said Ant mean mugging him.

The two had their gender reveal a month earlier and revealed they were having a boy.

"Auntie!" Yelled Kemari as she ran out the house naked.

"Girl put some clothes on!" laughed Armani as she scooped her up into her arms.

"Kemari! Where you at?!" Yelled Azari coming out. "Girl you so dang bad!"

"She right here." Said Armani as she held the little girl.

"I no want clothes mama!" Yelled Kemari.

"A shame." Said Harmonee shaking her head.

"Look at my niece or nephew." Said Azari as she placed her hand on Armani's belly. "Can't wait to find out what you are." She cheesed.

"Right." Said Naya. "She been holding it out on us."

"Y'all I be busy." Armani laughed.

"Mmhm." They both said.