025

This story WILL NOT be in Raseems POV a lot so do not get used to it Bc it's a lot of work and thinking for me.

I also have been going through a lot, someone close to me has passed away so hang in there with me with the updates.

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"I know the fuck you lying." Was the first word that came out Armani's mouth when Raseem pulled off his hoodie broadcasting his tattoo. It wasnt a new one, he had gotten it before he was taken into the family. "Boy I know you ain't go and get a tattoo when I said no."

"Ma I got this back when I was in Chicago, ask Nasir." Raseem said looking at his arm. "I wouldn't disrespect you like that after you took me in and away from my evil ass momma." Raseem mugged the air at the thought of her.

"I hope it's not no dumb ass tattoo like real niggas don't die cus I'm sick of that shit." Armani said. "What do it say?"

"It's a bible verse." Raseem said.

He was currently getting ready for yet another school day when Armani had walked in with his physical for sports in hand.

"What it say?" She asked.

"When you go through deep waters,
I will be there with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty,
You will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression,
You will not be burned up;
The flames will not consume you.
-Isaiah 43:2" Raseem read the tattoo to her.

"That's beautiful...I love it, you know all my tattoos have different meanings but we'll talk about that another day, hurry up and get ready and no more tattoos or that's your ass." Armani said walking out with Savior in her right arm.

Raseem decided to just wear something simple so he pulled on a black and green backwood shirt and ripped jeans. Then grabbed his pine green Jordan 1s and a black hoodie and went downstairs after grabbing his phone and AirPods.

"You ready?" Armani asked with Savior holding her hand.

Savior let go of her hand and began to walk slowly over to Rah before he fell on his butt in front of him. Rah chuckled and picked up Savior switching his phone to the other hand.

"Stealing my baby and stuff." Armani shook her head. "Come on and let's go."

"Man momma, I already don't wanna be there, can't you tell em I'm sick and you a doctor so can't you gimme a note?" Raseem asked.

"You taking your ass to school." Armani said. "Buckle Say into his car seats."

Once Rah buckled Savior in and he got in the car, they were on their way towards the dreaded school. Despite hating school, because he was the new kid he had picked up popularity— both good and bad— meaning females always seemed to have an excuse to say something to him and the males always looked at him some type of way like their was tension or pressure.