049

I be reading tf outta my own stories no cap😂😂 especially bottom boy survivor like ooou what happens next? Who really doing it like me lets be real, nobody. That book is type fire and y'all missing out...a damn shame but oh well.

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

Armani stood from her bed early that morning and fixed her side of the bed. She wondered where Nasir had went since he wasn't in bed, but her questions were answered when she saw the bathroom light was on. She could hear both Savior and Kaori singing the wonder pets theme song, and she could hear Nasir telling them to get into the tub. She looked into the mirror and smiled seeing that her bonnet had stayed secure on her head through the night. She walked to the bathroom door and opened it making both kids and her husband look up at her.

"Hi mama!" Kaori waved splashing bubbles in the process.

"Hi mommy." Savior said before he lifted his neck up so Nasir can wash it.

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" Nasir asked smiling at her.

"I slept pretty well, Is Rah up?" Armani asked walking over to the sink.

"I think so cause I heard him earlier when I went and got Savior and Kaori from their rooms." Nasir explained making Armani nod her head as she began to brush her teeth.

Nasir and Armani had finally remodeled Kaori's room with an actual toddler bed and the money they had spent on it was well worth it in her opinion. Kaori fell in love with the canopy they had added to her room and sometimes sat in there when Armani read her books.

"I can't believe Rah is really graduating soon

"I can't believe Rah is really graduating soon." Nasir said as he bathed both kids.

Armani spat out the toothpaste that filled her mouth and rinsed her mouth before she spoke. "I know it's so crazy but my boy is smart."