036

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

Armani's hand slid against the canvas ever so lightly as she carefully outline the details to the piece she had begun a month ago. Jhené Aiko played softly in the background as she concentrated her eyes as she went along the lines. She took a glance every now and then to see both her babies asleep— Savior laid asleep and curled up on the couch while Kaori slept in her baby swing. Armani had dropped Raseem off at school hours ago, and it had begin to become obvious he was turning out for the worst. Armani sighed as she tried to push the thought of Raseem to the back of her mind, and attempted to regain focus on her piece.

Armani was soon to be off of maternity leave which meant she surely had to fill up Kaori's bottle, despite the fact that she hated being bottle fed and preferred to be straight from the source. Armani dropped one of her many paintbrushes back into the cup and pausedto mix the browns together. She frowned at the consistency and picked up a white cup full of white paint to lighten the color slightly. She felt her phone begin to buzz in her back pocket so she placed the white cup back down, and reached in her back pocket to retrieve the buzzing object. She saw that it was no other than Nasir calling and from what she was being told, made her blood boil as she listened further on. She knew Savior would be fussy but she woke him up anyway and promised he could sleep in the car, she picked up Kaori and grabbed the baby bag from her room, then jogged down the steps with baby Savior right behind her.

"Say put your slides on." Armani said referring to the yeezy slides he had sitting by the door.

Once he slid them on and pushed the buttons that held them on his feet together, Armani grabbed the keys and placed both babies in their car seats.

Armani rushed to her side and hopped into the driver seat starting the car. She looked back to make sure both her children were secure and put on her own seat belt before driving off. She stepped on the gas as she spend down the highway and went lane to lane until eventually traffic made her come to a stop. She began driving again when the traffic let up and soon after she arrived at her destination.

Armani woke Savior up once again and helped him get out the car before she picked Kaori up and locked the doors. She walked with Saviors hand in her hand and crossed the small parking lot to the police station entrance. She cursed under her breath as she walked through the door and saw Nasir sitting with his head in his hands.

Armani nearly cursed when she asked Nasir to repeat what Raseem had done and listened to what he said along with the information he was told about bond. Armani gawked as she listened to the woman tell her the amount and declared that the once big fifteenth birthday party Raseem was going to have— was in fact with no question no more. In fact, she remained unsure whether to turn his happy birthday into a happy death day because she was going to beat his ass.