041

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍,𝐍𝐘

"Girl I know you not sitting over there crying and shit." Monty said making the group of adults look at Armani.

"Stop looking at me, this is a real moment." Armani sobbed dramatically while the photographer took pictures of Kaori.

"Girl you acting like the world is ending, that baby is turning one, thats it and thats all." Azari said.

"Y'all don't understand...where the fuck did time go?" Armani asked."How is she already one?"

"Girl if you don't calm your dramatic ass down." Nasir laughed at his wife's dramatics.

"Its okay girl, I was sad when Asahd had turned one too but then he turned two and all hell broke loose." Naya said.

"Savior was such a sweet baby when he was one but now that he two and he be around Raseem, he bad as hell." Armani said looking at her sons who surprisingly weren't fighting for once.

"Savior has always been bad stop the cap." Ant said making the group laugh and agree.

"You not lying but only cause he stuck to Rah like a trash bug is stuck to trash." Armani said.

"Being a momma changing you." Siya laughed. "Cause not you sounding like my granny."

"Man not too much on me, I've been hanging around Nasir's motha lately and she has me catching on to her sayings." Armani said looking over at Kaori as she posed. "Go mommas pretty girl! You eating them other babies up!"

"Harmonees turning four soon, ian realize I was getting old till I had her lil bad ass." Monty said shaking his head. "Time really is flying."

"Kemari turning three and I still cant believe it." Azari said. "You better enjoy them being this little and not being able to talk much, because once they get to talking they dont shut the fuck up."

"No cap Harmonee be talking my head off." Monty chimed into the conversation again making Harmonee look back at him.

"No YOU be talking MY head off." She sassed before she turned back around to play with Kemari.

"Damn she be on yo ass." Akeem said. "My baby would never."

"Lets not because she told you shut up the other day." Azari laughed.

"And i tapped that ass cause who do she think she is?" Akeem said.

"Stop showing out cause you definitely apologized to her when she started crying." Azari laughed. "When its comes to punishments Im always the bad guy cause no I am not sorry, she knows the rules, but when it comes to you punishing her you be more hurt than she is."