043

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

"Tee tee I swear if you step any closer to me I'm gon shank yo ass!" Aria yelled holding a knife looking at Tee tee. In between them laid a spilled to-go box of Chinese food.

"Girl you not gon do shit, it's just chinese food relax!" Tee tee rolled her eyes at her dramatic sister.

"Y'all chill out, Armani only been here for four days and I'm sure she already thinking we crazy." Karizzy said making Armani nod her head.

She nodded her head in affirmation watching the scene go down and looked down at Kaori who hugged her head. "Kay baby you see the crazy people you're related to?"

Kaori nodded her head and looked the other way to Savior who shook his head at the two almost as if he was ashamed of the sight he was looking at.

"Tee Tee I'm not playing with you!" Aria held the knife more firmly and was about to jolt the knife towards her, pausing when Kamala came out of her master bedroom on the first floor and looked at the two.

"Girl what in the hell are you doing?!" Kamala yelled at Aria. "And why y'all already spilling shit on my new floors? The hell wrong with the three of y'all?"

"Ain't nothing wrong with me, it's those two thats spilling stuff, I just came downstairs." Karizzy said making the two girls avert their eyes towards her.

"Snitching ass hoe, thats why I can see your tracks and your lashes lifting." Aria said making Karizzy snap her head back at her.

"Keep trying me hoe." Karizzy said.

"Hell you gon do?" Aria busted out laughing. "Like I wont stab the both of y'all."

"You not stabbing shit up in my house alright?" Kamala said stepping between the three. "Whoever spilled the shit is going to clean it and Aria you better put my good knife back before I whoop you like your momma should've."

"I'm telling momma you trying to stab me." Tee tee said.

"Like I give a fuck?" Aria said. "If you gon snitch I might as well do it the fuck."

"Y'all need to stop all that damn cussing in my house, Aria I thought I said put that knife back, Tee tee knowing you you probably started with her cause Aria don't even talk this much." Kamala pointed her finger at Tee tee. "And Karizzy you probably came down trying to be messy."

"Actually I came down to tell these wild banshees to calm down cause our guest probably think we crazy." Karizzy said.

"Y'all is crazy...and ghetto." Raseem said coming down the stairs with his phone in his hand and airpods in his ears.