020

It's taking forever for this book to hit 10k votes like oh my gosh.

Lil short authors note

I wanna thank all my readers and supporters for continuing to support and read my books. Y'all comments really be killing me like dead ass 😂. I hope y'all continue to support.

______________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sighs as she drops her luggage onto the floor of her and Nasir's bedroom and lies Savior on the king sized bed. The couple had been in Chicago the past couple of weeks and the purpose was surely not for leisure. The past 3 weeks had been very stressful due to Rah's mother. Rah's mother was not happy at all with the decision of moving Rah into their home. In fact, she was so angry that her childcare checks had stopped coming that she served the couple papers and took them to court. The battle was long but the evidence was clear proof that she was an unfit mother, thus causing the court to rule in Nasir and Armani's favor. Nasir and Armani were now Rah's legal guardians, which meant her checks were completely stopped and she could no longer write him off in her taxes.

Nasir walked in with the other luggage and sat down on the bed after stripping down to his drawls and slipping on shorts. Even after all these years, the rules of the bedroom were still the same— do not sit or lay down on the bed with your outdoor clothes, especially after being on a plane.

"I'm bout to enroll Rah into this high school so he can be ready when it's about that time." Nasir said to Armani as she changed. "You so damn fine ma."

Armani smiled. "Thanks baby and that's good, do you think he's ready?"

"That's the thing mani, I was bout to ask when you go back to work?" He asked.

"In 2 more weeks, why?" Asked Armani as she pulled on her shorts and tank top.

"Rah used to skip school a lot so he barely passed, I was wondering if you could help catch him up cause that math is a fuckin' fool and he gon fail if I do." Nas said as he picked up Savior. "Hey fat man."

Armani playfully rolled her eyes. "I guesss I'll help the lil boy out."

"Who a lil boy? I'm tired of y'all trying me." Rah mean mugged as he walked in the room with his phone. "That's why when y'all leave me to baby sit imma teach Say how to cuss."

"You bet not." Said Armani giving him the black mom look.

"Don't be looking at me like that," rah looked around the room. "Making me feel like you boutta whoop me."