028

Yall Ian never felt so disgusted with track today— MANS HAD US RUNNIN INNA WET ASS FIELD like ewwww

But anyways, happy reading 🤎

Remember this iconic picture from feenin' 🌚

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Man you seen how small that damn closet was in that other house? Whats gon fit in there? My shoes thassit." Rah said as him and the family of 5 walked out of yet another house.

They had probably seen 5 different houses and were frankly losing hope. If it wasn't one thing, it was another so making a decision was hard.

With them wanting to be within 20 minutes from the city, the prices came in high which meant another loan had to be lended bringing their budget to be somewhere around $750,000. Armani was not happy with the budget increase but she also knew she had to be realistic with herself. Living in New York did not come cheap so there were some financial sacrifices that had to be made.Armani had made it clear to real estate that they don't want to spend not a penny over the 750 grand.

"Seven hundred fifty grand is a lot of fuckin money, I'm telling you Nas if they don't find a house then Say and this baby is going to have to share a room because I am not moving." Armani said holding hands with her husband as they approached another home.

The house hunt was beyond stressful considering that Armani was 4 months into her pregnancy and her bump had grown. She had also been forced to take a maternity leave so she hadn't worked much in the past week or two— which to her was terrible.

"Nasir, they trying me... I swear they are cause why in the fuck would I downgrade to a 2 bedroom when I clearly said I have 3 kids." Armani stressed.

"Calm down ma, come'ere." He said extending his arms so she could walk into them.

She let out a sigh as she laid her head against his chest and got herself together. She felt like she was overthinking things but couldn't help the fact that she wanted what she did. The house hunt failed that day and picked up week after week until finally, they had found the perfect house for a negotiated price of $670,000 with the remaining money going towards renovation which Armani pushed for.

"Man being an adult stressful, couldn't be me." Rah exclaimed as he watched Armani and Nasir complete all the paper work. They had gotten the house checked before they bought it to ensure there were no problems with foundation, roofing, cracks, or any other possible nightmare.

"It's gon be you in 4 years boy." Said Armani.

"Right." Said Nasir. "Mans said could never be me like he dont age."