047

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

Armani's father had took the flight down to Chicago after all of the evidence of racism had been carefully placed together. They had footage of the incident, recordings of racial slurs found on the internet, files of complaints, and an witness so there was no way they were going to lose. Raseem and LJ had one more day in the hospital and Armani hated to leave his side, but however, it was court day and she needed Justice for her son.

Armani's hips swayed as she walked into the court house capturing the attention of the jury and all who were inside. She wore a black knee length dress that hugged her curves, an matching pressed and ironed blazer, and red bottom heels. Her makeup consisted of a natural beat and some matching red lip stick and her hair was slicked into a low bun. She held a mug on her face as she glanced to the right of her and saw the entire police department staring at her in awe. Their mouths dropped when her father followed behind her as her lawyer, wearing a pressed Armani suit with his tie neatly tucked and shined Hermes dress shoes. The two looked like an expensive pair and she could sense that her and her father's appearance intimidated the police department. She glanced over at their lawyer who began to sweat bullets noticing who her father was, the best lawyer in New York with approximately an 85 percentage of wins under his belt. She noticed his unkept hair and cowardly demeanor and smirked as she took a seat awaiting the judge.

Kaori and Savior were both back with Kamala while the two attended court to do what they needed to do. Nasir soon walked in capturing attention as he graced their eyes in his Dolce and Gabbana suit and Valentino dress shoes. He held the meanest look on his face as his eyes met Officer James and sat beside his wife to wait for the trial to begin.

Armani had attended many court dates with her father as a child so this kind of thing was not intimidating to her. However Nasir, couldn't help but to feel nervous knowing how whites rode for their own. Apart of him felt scared that there was a chance of them losing, while another felt it was impossible seeing the look on the police departments lawyer's face.

With the help of her father and his connections with the press, the Carters had practically obliterated the reputation of James and his family. They attacked the kids, the grandparents, and all who connected with James on a personal level. They attacked his values as a man and even had the video of him screaming racial slurs at a kid leak all over twitter. The video a lot had over 100k tweets and it was still counting, Armani had kept her promised and destroyed his name and she wasn't planning on stopping there.

The bailiff came into the room shortly after the judge and turned to everyone in the court room.

"All rise." Said the bailiff, he waited for everyone to stand before he moved on to say the next thing. "Department one is now in session. Judge Michelle presiding. Please be seats."