034

Y'all this story may be coming to an end soon since I've been getting the vibe of disinterest in this story. 

This book will be the wrap of the feenin' series because I strongly believe the story is losing it's readers and I don't want to waste my time. 

So with that being said, enjoy these next couple of chapters because after this I will be focusing on my other stories and may write new ones. 

 I don't know exactly how many more chapters but it may be real soon. 

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Mommaaaa." Raseem came down the stairs with his phone in hand and airpods in his ears.

"What boy?" Asked Armani as she burped Kaori and tended to Savior who ran around wildly with his toy truck. 

"If babies are in the womb for 9 months why are they considered newborns and not 9 months old." Raseem said as Nasir came out the kitchen holding a bowl of macaroni for Savior to eat and Kaori's baby wipes which sat on the island chair. 

"Boy I don't know...google it." Armani said before she told Savior to sit down and eat his lunch before he can get fruit snacks which he had grabbed out the pantry.

Armani wondered how he had gotten into the pantry before she realized that was the only place in the house that wasn't baby proof, and he could indeed reach the second shelf and pull the box down to get whatever it is he wanted. She cursed under her breath realizing that she had forgot to move the snacks up a shelf and told him to sit down again since he refused to listen the first time. Since he had turned 2 years old, he had been developing his own somewhat defiant personality, and because of this he got popped every once in a while.  

Over the last week or two, many things have went down and most of them weren't good. For instance, there was a shooting that had taken place which led to Nasir's mother being hospitalized, a car incident with Azari and her daughter Kemari, and an unjustified arrest made on Akeem. It was like the world was after them at this point and it was extremely stressful in the Carter's household along with everyone else's. While Armani stayed home on paid leave, Nasir worked and the two helped out to pay his mother's hospital fees. As for the car incident with Azari, the two girls were perfectly fine seeing that the incident was in fact the other persons fault; the car was left in bad shape but to be paid for by the other person's insurance, which ultimately was in fact good news. As for the arrest made on Akeem, the couple had rightfully sued the NYPD  for defamation of character and false imprisonment and rumors may be that the court will rule in their favor. The only good news that had been heard out of the group was that  Siya was indeed pregnant with Monty's child, and Naya and Ant were happily engaged and soon to be married.