050

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"I just want you close!
Where you can stay forever
You can be sureee! That'll only get better
You and me together!
Through the days and nights!
I dont worry cause everything's gonna be alright!
People keep talking, they can say what they like!
But all I know is everything's gonna be alright! No one, no one, noooo oneeeee
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling!" Raseem sang very audibly as he helped clean around the house and made sure Savior stayed out the kitchen while Armani made cookies to celebrate the big day.

It was the day of Raseem's graduation and he was admittedly nervous but happy to be finally done. Epiphany, Marques, Jasiah, and Jayden were all on their way over to hang out with him before it was time to walk the stage.

Raseem had already gotten a fresh new hair cut and he had already picked out his outfit so he was ready for the most part. He kept himself busy trying to keep his mind off the many people that'll be present in the stadium, and prayed to himself he would not mess around and trip and fall on the stage.

"Baby are you okay? You moving around more than usual, your nerves getting to you?" Armani questioned as she used her foot to block Kaori from walking any further into the kitchen. "Kaori Milan Carter, take your lil behind back to the living room and sit down and watch Frozen."

"Man to keep it 100, a young nigga is nervous like I hope I don't fall on that damn stage cause soon as a nigga snicker like shit funny, I'm gon go down in history as the nigga who whooped some OTHER nigga's ass on stage." Raseem spoke truthfully.

"Anger issue's having ass." Armani commented before she turned to see Savior trying to sneak into the kitchen to look at the cookies in the oven. "Say I see you, you're not slick, take your lil behind on back to your daddy."

Nasir was in the backyard opening up the brand new grill he had bought and he was occupied with Ant, Akeem, and Monty just vibing and chilling sipping lemonade. Azari, Naya, and Siya were all at work but they were soon to be off the clock and just in time for Raseem's graduation.

The doorbell soon rang causing Rah to stop what he was doing and open the door to welcome all his friends inside. Epiphany had brought her own female friends over with her who all had crushes on Jasiah, Jayden, and Marques so it made the situation less third wheeling like.

"Hey momma, this is Karizma, Solaysia, and Indya." Raseem introduced the three girls.

"Hey y'all, y'all ready to graduate?" Armani asked as she scooped Savior up and took em outside to Nasir closing the screen door so he couldn't come back in side. "Bad ass lil boy." She mumbled.

"Yes ma'am, I'm ready to be up and out of there." Epiphany spoke truthfully.

"Same, the principal offered me an early graduation as well and I took it." Karizma said making them nod their heads.