52: Castiel✔️

"Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day

And head back toward the Milky Way?

Tell me, did you sail across the sun?

Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded

And that Heaven is overrated?"

- Train in 'Drops of Jupiter'

His body was cold.

I didn't understand, I didn't want to understand. 

As I saw myself hugging his equally small cold figure, a rush of energy cursed through my veins. A memory.

The rose that I once held...the rose that doomed the both of us. It was coming back in one swift motion, paralyzing my body as I stared at the scene in front of me.

It was an unusual cold morning in Hell. 

Mom and Dad were in a meeting somewhere around the castle, but I didn't pay it much mind. I was rather busy running around the halls with my best friend.

Nero and I would use our unmastered abilities to spice our traditional games up a little bit. Add a little bit of fire to a game of tag and your speed limits will always be breaking records.  Unfortunately Maria didn't share the same opinion.

"Little majesties no fire in the halls! Come back here Morningstars!"

Nero and I released a few giggles and proceeded to hide from her.

"Where did the tiny troublemakers go? Holy Hell they are a pair of little demons!" She started mumbling to herself while taking cautious steps towards our direction in the dark onyx stoned hall. 

Nero put his index finger in front of his mouth signaling me to be quiet. I obeyed and watched as he lifted his hands and started gesturing in a round motion. 

Suddenly I heard a shriek. 

It was Maria. 

My eyes widened as I watched the scene unfold in front of me.

In the middle of the hall stood the middle aged woman spinning around on her place non-stop. Her arms were extended forward making her look fan, spinning and whirling faster and faster.

I couldn't help myself anymore so I bursted into a fit of laughter, my brother following suit.  I remember laughing so hard that my stomach and cheeks started hurting, a good kind of ache.

But all good things come to an end. Middle laughing Nero lost his effect on her, making her have her control back.

"OH YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" She yelled while holding onto the side of the wall trying to get her balance back. Her cheeks were red in fury and I could've sworn that she had foam coming out of her mouth, rage.

I looked at my twin in panic and was met with an equally panicked pair of eyes. Without any second thoughts we took off running aimlessly through the castle, eventually entering the forbidden zone of the castle, or as Mommy would call it the "No-No Zone". I never really understood why, but in that moment it was either exploring the unknown or getting my butt whooped by Maria. 

It wasn't that hard of a choice as you can imagine.

The castle itself had a dark complex, but for some unknown reason the No-No Zone appeared to be even darker than the rest, the single straight hall that connected to it seemed to get tighter and tighter, but we were 5 years old, there was no such thing as a too tight space.