28: Castiel ✔️

My Father stood still for a while before slowly going back downstairs and I took deep breath of relief.

 "Jason you need to leave, now. Go into the kitchen, Aramazd is there, he will help you to get out unnoticed." I rushed in panic, Jason meeting my parents and finding out who I am is the last thing that I want to deal with right now. 

"No! Castiel what the hell is going on?! Who were those people leaving your house? If you are in danger you need to tell me!" He said while grabbing my face with both his hands while looking me in the eyes trying to read me. 

"I can't Jason, not now please just leave before you get into trouble." 

I could feel the tears stinging my eyes once again and I think that my glossy eyes plus the desperation in my voice made him realize that this was serious. 

"Please" I whispered one more time, he sighed and rested his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. 

"Angel, I know that there's something shady going on with you and your family, I've known it for a while, but I chose not to ask you, because I trust you, you are my mate, my life and I hope that someday you'll learn to trust me too."

My heart broke as he said those words, the urge to tell him, tell anyone what was going on grew by each passing second, but I can't, not now. Nero is in trouble, he gave up his powers and became human, became a mortal, fragile and easy to extinguish. He lied to me, he lied in my face on the very first day that I started school here, made up a whole explanation to justify his physical presence and tried to feed it to me. And I believed him, I believed my brother, my twin, my other half, I believed that he had been able to do some sort of temporary spell with the help of Allegra, the Leader of the Witches Coven and that he grew tired; little did I know that he had in fact performed a spell but only to turn him human, to give up his life, his title, his powers, his responsibilities and throw them at me. He didn't come to visit me because he missed me nor because he had a secret to tell me, he came to say goodbye. And I was left alone with no one to confide to, I can't tell my friends, I can't tell my parents and Aramazd is already busy enough.

"I will I promise, I'm not leaving you." I whispered back against his lips a tear shedding from my left eye which Jason quickly wiped with the pad of his thumb, we didn't kiss because I pulled away to urge him to go to Aramazd. He placed one last kiss on my forehead and sneaked his way out. I, on the other hand made my way back to my Father's office where both my parents were waiting for me. I knocked on the door and pushed it open after I heard him saying 'come in', as soon as I stepped in the office my Mother pulled me into her arms. 

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry princess, you don't deserve any of this." I hugged her back, missing her warmth and comfort, ever since I've left home my encounters with my parents have been short and always about business, no family moments or whatsoever, which also meant no hugs from my mom. The last time that we had a family meeting was when Nero...when he bled before disappearing. Thinking of my brother I looked over Mother's shoulder straight into my Father's eyes, his glowing red eyes. I pulled away from my mom and sat on one of the chairs, after a moment of silence Father spoke.

 "I don't know where I went wrong." I looked back him, my mother was by his side looking with sadness at him. 

"You didn't." I replied back firmly. 

"Are you sure Castiel? When was the last time you lied to me?" To which I kept quiet, he knew, of course he knew.

 "It was decided to put out an arrest warrant to both Clarence and the Light Ghost, use of force as needed as long as they are both brought alive." He changed the subject before he got interrupted by mom.