16: Castiel ✔️

I'm intrigued honestly, I haven't seen Tommy since his incident.

 Not because I didn't want to, really that kid is adorable, I've just been busy I guess. 

It's a coincidence however, the fact that Tom & Jason know each other, the city isn't that big but still they know each other and seem close. What worries me is the fact that Tommy is a werewolf which means that Jason is either a shifter too or a family friend, wolves by nature live in tight and strong communities of members that they call a 'pack' and even thought that they are friendly, they don't get really close to other species unless if a couple of stuff happen. I don't know as much as I'd like to know about werewolves. I know that they have an Alpha, a Beta and sometimes a Gamma and that they live in packs. Note to self: Ask Jason how do they know each other. 

Jason.

I regret yelling at him so much. I was having a bad day and just threw my anger at him. He was trying to look out for me and I just snapped. I sighed. 

"Maria I'm going out, I don't know when I'll be back!" I said while peeking my head through the kitchen door. Hmm she's baking cookies with chocolate chips. "Another emergency?" She said concerned glancing at me and carefully removing the cookies from the oven. 

"Nope, I'm just going to a friend's house, Tommy will be there, remember him?" I asked while eyeing the mouthwatering pieces of heaven that were now resting on a plate. "Of course I do, the Wind Element right?" I nodded while inhaling the cookies scent.

  Okay time to test my sharpened abilities...

In a fraction of a second, I ran to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed a cookie and came back to my initial spot.

 "Hey! Hey! Hey! I felt the wind past me!" Maria said while glaring at me. I smiled sheepishly at her. "Be careful to not burn yourself, it might be still too hot." She said with care, she truly is a fairy godmother by heart. 

My eyes however; glowed showing my inner hell spirit. 

"But fire can't get burned." 

My voice sounded terrifyingly different. It was sickly sweet and held venom if that was even possible, it's smooth like a Succubus but ill intended and disturbing like a demon. I shook my head and pressed a hand to my forehead. 

"M-Maria I'm s-so sorry!" I croaked out looking at a shocked Maria. Her face was pale and her eyes held fear. I didn't like seeing her like this. "Maria?" I asked softly and ashamed. Hearing my tone must have clicked something in her.

 "I-It's okay Miss Morningstar, you are still adapting to the new energy, you w-will snap at little things, it's normal." She said cautiously, trying to not piss me off. 

Morningstar? No, that's Dad's last name, here on Earth I'm Castiel Jones. Jones, not Morningstar.

"Maria, here I'm Miss Jones. And since when do you not call me by my first name? It's me Castiel!" I said desperately. 

"I'm sorry Castiel, I-I don't know it felt like I was talking to the Devil Himself." She said shaking her head while whispering. I grimaced. "Bad choice of words?" I nodded and made my way towards the exit, still throwing a worried glance back at the small woman in the kitchen.

I left the house and grabbed my car. Remembering the address that Tommy told me through our phone call, I did all the turns and curves until I reached the woods. Slowing down a bit to avoid killing any animal that could be passing by I came face to face to a huge house. Okay not huge, bigger. Much bigger than a huge house, it looked like it could fit 500 people in it.