15: Jason ✔️

I'm mad, in fact I'm furious. And it all falls down again towards the same, usual person; Aramazd Kamkin. That disgusting blood sucker

It's our natural instinct as werewolves to hate vampires but the Silvas and Kamkins are a whole new level, they are the reason why I almost lost my mom and sister, and after seeing him so close to my mate something triggered inside me, a raw and pure anger. I'm also irritated because Castiel got mad at me, what she said wasn't even that hurtful but how she said it hurt my wolf but angered my Alpha pride. From what I got from their 'conversation' something arrived and Castiel had to travel and the thing that supposedly arrived was controlled. Then they started having a parallel dialogue about Aramazd's family, something happened to his father and he is under, what I presume to be a relative of his, guard. 

How Castiel knew it first than him however is what makes me curious. Maybe that's the connection with her father? He's maybe a judge or a lawyer. It makes sense. But on the good side, if Castiel and Aramazd have been friends since kids, then she probably knows that he's a supernatural creature, which will make things much way easier for when I tell her what and who I am. 

School finished sooner than I expected, after the whole incident this morning Castiel seemed to have vanished. And it's probably my fault. Sighing I entered the pack house and went to the living room that was, surprisingly empty, or so I thought. As soon as I relaxed in the couch a small body jumped on top of me, followed by a row of giggles.

 I smile down at Tom and grab him by his right leg and right arm, spinning him around and throw him  in the air a few times before catching him and put him down on the couch. Tommy is Axel's younger brother and he and my sister are friends, despite their 2 years age gap. 

"I caught you!" He said excited. I huffed and threw him a funny look.

 "Only because I was distracted." I said while narrowing my eyes at him 

"Distracted thinking about girls?" He asked with his big eyes staring back at me. I looked down at him and ruffled his dark hair.

"Yes, actually I found my mate" I told him. 

He suddenly jumped and started shaking my arm "Really?! We are getting a Queen! What's her name? How is she?!" I smiled at his enthusiasm.

 "Her name is Castiel and s-" He interrupted me midway while jumping up and down on the couch.

 "Castiel?! Brown hair, green eyes and really, really pretty?" I looked at him weirdly.

 "Yeah...how do you know?" I asked curious furrowing my brows at him

 "We are friends! She helped me when I... was in the woods in the other day." He stopped himself in the middle of the phrase like he was about to say something that he shouldn't. Odd.

 "Really? How come I didn't know about this?" He blushed but stayed quiet. 

"Can she hung out with us today? She promised me that she'd visit me!" I smiled at him ignoring my wolf's jealousy. 

"I'm not sure Tom we need to warn everyone else to not mention about being werewolves, and I'm not sure if she can come today, and even if she could I don't think she would." He nodded but stopped.

"Why wouldn't she come?" I looked at him and took a deep breath.

 "Castiel and I had a small disagreement, it's okay just grown up things." He nodded again.

 "I'm sure she isn't mad at you, Castiel is different, she's special." I nodded not really understanding what he meant but I had to agree my mate was definitely special, she is my Luna Queen and I'm her Alpha King, even if she doesn't know it...yet. I smiled at the thought.

 "Thank you Tom." He's a really good kid. My wolf started purring at the thought of kids, our mate bare feet pregnant in our arms. God Basil I'm not even 18 yet. Retrieving my phone from my pocket I quickly dealt Castiel's number and waited for her sweet voice. After 2 rings she finally picked up. 

"Hello?" Her sweet voice sounded through the line. 

"Hey Castiel." I said grinning like a fool. 

"Hi Jason." She replied shyly. "So I came to know that you are friends with Tom." I said while looking at the kid that was currently sitting still while looking at me trying to listen to the phone conversation. 

"You know Tommy?" She asked surprised.

 "Yeah he's actually standing right here, in fact I'm going to pass him the phone" I said noticing how Tom's head snapped towards me when he heard his name. "Hey Castiel " He said playing with his shoe laces. After a few seconds that seemed like minutes he hang up. "Why did you hang up I wanted to ask her something." I asked Tom who had a little kid smirk on his face. He actually looks like Axel right now, it's slightly disturbing

"Whatever you have to ask her you can ask it personally she's coming over in 20 minutes." And with that he walked away. 

That kid...

I shook my head and sent a mind-link to the whole pack that lived in the pack house warning them to not talk about werewolves if they came across Castiel while she was here, quickly blocking their curious replies.

I looked at the time, 6:23 PM.

Time to get everything ready for mate!

I nodded back at Basil.