9: Jason ✔️

"Melinda."

Everyone froze. Of course.

Honestly I don't know what happened to ruin our relationship, everything happened so quickly, Melinda used to be my best friend, we grew up together and did everything together and just like that she was on top of me, my vision failing and in the next morning we were both naked in her bed with a rape drug next to her nightstand. She technically raped me. It's weird and confusing, especially since she never showed any signs of liking me in that way, but then again even if she did I'd probably never noticed, she was good at keeping things to herself.

I looked at Castiel who was looking at everyone with a confused frown. "If she bothers you again, tell me immediately ok?" She nodded. "I'll talk with her."

And with that I excused myself and started walking towards the cheerleading table. The cheerleading table was made of, as you can guess, cheerleaders and jocks. It was close to our table since they were considered 'popular', as I was getting closer the humming and conversations that they were having stopped leaving everyone to look at me. I searched through the table until my eyes settled on the red haired girl. Kill her! Basil no.

"Melinda can I have a word with you?" She threw a smug smile at Tiffany who was seated beside her receiving a dark glare from the blonde bimbo as she stood up. We walked out of the cafeteria whispers filling the room while I glanced at my Castiel who was watching everything with an unreadable expression on her face, then I looked at the Melinda who was staring at me while I glanced at my mate. While on our exit I remembered what I asked for to Dean, one of the head security of the Kingdom, I asked for every possible information on Castiel. Now that I'm thinking better about this I won't read the papers he will send me, she's my mate and I should learn on how to trust her and not invade her privacy like that, I was just extremely concerned and hot headed after she disappeared that I didn't think things through. It's not right. When we finally arrived to an empty hallway I pushed Melinda against the locker.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She smirked. "I'm doing the right and logical thing, pushing Castiel out of the way."

"Stay away from my mate, Melinda I'm warning you!" Her eyes widened.

"Mate?!" She yelled shocked.

"Did I stutter?"

"That's not possible! She's weak, she's human! You are a King, you are pure and she is...is a weak and dirty human Jason!" I growled, my eyes burning with a silver color. How dares she?

"If you talk shit about my mate, your future Queen, again I'll personally cut off your head but before I'll torture you in the worst ways possible, understood? The same happens if you dare to lay one of your dirty fingers on one of her silky strands of hair!" Her eyes started watering and she gulped, then as she remembered something she recovered and replied.

"She humiliated Tiffany, she fought with Elder Prata's granddaughter, and you better than anyone else know to not mess with the Pratas, they are a prestigious family, they are direct descendants of the Moon Goddess and trust me when I say this she will be punished by the Goddess herself when She hears about what went down, right in front of you and all the werewolf community in this school! The gods can do you no harm, but I can't say the same about her. How are you gonna protect her then?" I was about to choke her to death when she escaped and ran until I couldn't see her anymore. She's one of the best fighters that we have after all, obviously she knew how to escape without getting hurt or noticed. Let me get her. Let's go back to our mate okay Basil? He agreed still on the edge, he was divided between going after that bitch or go check on his mate. Of course our mate is on top of our priorities.