42: Castiel ✔️

"And I'm trying to keep it cool
Way up here in my summer feelings
And I found a piece of me that I never knew"

- Lennon Stella ft Charlie Puth in 'Summer Feelings'

I guess that Elvis Presley was right after all.

She might walk like an angel, talk like an angel, but Charmeine was the Devil in disguise. 

In another words, my Mother was furious at my Father, and it was hilarious.

What would people think if they saw the Devil Himself get scolded by His wife?

Apparently that table was custom made, and incredibly expensive too, so seeing it burnt down to ashes didn't particularly please my Mother.

"Char calm down please!" Father begged.

"Tell me to shut up again Lucifer, I dare you!" Mother replied with steam coming out of her ears.

"Honey I'll buy you 7 more of those tables but please stop shouting."

7 really? What an odd number, even though I know why he chose to say it. How could he just mention it so casually in a conversation with his other half? Lucifer Morningstar is one of a kind.

A thud stopped my train of thoughts.

Apparently Mother got enough of the Devil's games and decided to let out her wrath by throwing a shoe at him.

"Ouch! 6 left now." He rumbled while rubbing the left side of his head.

She might be an angel, but she for sure has a great aim.

Head shot 666 points for Charmeine Morningstar.

Meanwhile I was helping Aramazd get up on his own two feet once again. His pale skin was still healing from the burn marks. I decided to make small incisions on my hands and let my blood cure him. We never tried having him bite me due to the unknown possibilities of blood overload having him poisoned.

Once everything was decently in order again Father hugged Mother to his chest and kissed her forehead to which Mother murmured something that I wasn't able to understand in response. Lucifer chuckled at whatever that she had said and patted her softly on the head while swaying slightly side to side in each other's embrace.

I just tried to look somewhere else to not intrude on their little moment. But just because I didn't, it doesn't mean that someone else hadn't.

Clearing his throat loudly stood a tall Uriel followed by his fellow brothers. All of them blushing deeply while staring at either the ground or the ceiling. I also spotted a confused looking Samuel behind them trying to peek between the muscular bodies, so that he could see what was causing this commotion.

My Parents broke apart and straightened their backs turning their business mode on.

"I have a few calls to make." Lucifer said while excusing himself out of the room.

My Mother on the other hand, seemed to have finally notice me and pulled me in to a tight hug.

"My little angel I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too Mama." I said quietly into Her lavender embrace.

"How is it going with your mate, Jason right?" She asked while slowly walking back upstairs to which I nodded.

The whole crew was following ahead like a bunch of dummies. It's really funny to see everyone act so stiff and tensed around my Parents, even if They were family. But nothing that a few cups of tea later, made by Maria, wouldn't cure.