19: Jason ✔️

Everyone was waiting for her answer. It was really important; crucial even, for her to come. Not only as my mate, but also as the future Queen. 

She smiled her breathtaking smile and replied.

"Sure." While nodding. I could feel a grin adorning my face, Basil was excited and couldn't stop howling in my mind. I grabbed her by the waist pulling her close and placed a gentle kiss in her forehead muttering a small 'thank you' making her blush. 

"Have you shopped a dress yet?" Isabella asked excitedly.

 "No, but I have a few dresses that I have yet to put on for the first time in my closet." Castiel replied shrugging. Isabella pouted but suddenly grinned like a mad a woman.

 "Good that means that you can come with me and help me to pick a dress for myself." She planned. Castiel laughed and shook her head.

 "Sure why not." She smiled at Isabella and then the bell rang and everyone parted their ways, I decided to escort Castiel to her class.

 When we were alone by the classroom door, I looked at her with gentleness.

 "Thank you for accepting my invitation, it means a lot to me, really." I told her softly.

 "No problem, I was a it unsure but Aramazd convinced me to go, he told me how important this kinda of events are for you werewolves." She stated happily, I on the other hand didn't feel so happy anymore. 

"Aramazd? You met him yesterday after leaving my house?" I asked trying to control my anger.

"Oh yeah, we had some stuff to talk about, he needed some updates on a thing that my father is working on." She replied nonchalantly.

 "He works for your dad?" I asked curious.

 "Yes yet no, it's complicated." She said avoiding my gaze. I nodded pretending to understand what she meant, I kissed her in the top of her head and wished a good class.

***

It was a warm afternoon, not excessively heated air but the breeze was a little hot, it was a nice afternoon. In fact today has been a nice day, Castiel and I are great, tomorrow is my coronation and she'll be there, school wasn't as annoying as it usually is and now me and the boys are hanging out at the pack house.

 "Ethan shoot the damn guy!" Axel yelled at Ethan.

 "I'm fucking trying Axel!" He yelled back. 

"Run back to the base, don't get killed!" Elijah yelled at both of them. 

"Ah shit shit shit, Axel I need backup!" Ethan said slapping Axel's arm.

 "Shut up I have 3 guys on my back!" Elijah retorted.

 "I could be more faster and help you both if Ethan hadn't let escape the dude that I told him to kill!" Axel screeched. Yes, screeched

You see video games can change a guy's personality in a completely different way, that's exactly what's happening right now. I'm sitting on the couch sorting some business emails and specific invitations for the future event, while the guys are playing what I think that is Call Of Duty. Will went with Isabella and Castiel dress shopping and he is keeping me updated of everything. 

"I'm starving." Ethan suddenly said. 

"Yeah I'm hungry too." Elijah agreed. Axel just nodded. 

I sighed. "Well I could eat something now too." I gave in while standing up. "Let's go to Daisy's cafe." 

Everyone cheered and got up as well. Grabbing my car keys I walked outside bringing my phone with me as well and waited for the guys inside my car's driver seat. For a bunch dudes they sure take a while to get ready to go out like a bunch of girls, no offense to the ladies. 7 minutes later everyone was inside the car, seat belts buckled, ready and set to go. Axel, who sat next to me turned on the radio and "Which to Bury Us or the Hatchet" by Relient K, he of course turned up the volume making me wince so I reduced it to tolerable.

 "You are no fun Jason." Ethan pouted from the backseat, I rolled my eyes as a reply. 

"I bet if it was Castiel choosing the song he would put it so loud that the speakers would explode just to make her notice him." Elijah muttered and everyone went in a round of laughs I growled at Eli and turned off the radio. A wave of "ohhh and booos" resonated through the car. 

"We are here idiots." I said shaking my head and chuckled when they rose their eyebrows. Like a flash everyone exited the car and entered the cafe. There was bell on the door that ringed through the whole place. I looked around and smiled, this was the very first cafe I visited outside the castle. There were booths and tables scattered around the vintage room, we sat down on a table next to the window and picked up the menu that was laying lonely on the wooden surface. A waitress came with a notepad and a pen in her hand.

 "Good afternoon handsome what can I get you today?" She asked with a warm smile. I smiled back at her welcoming tone and looked at name tag where 'Adelina' was written in a cursive calligraphy.

 "I'll have a coffee and a toast please." I ordered and looked at the guys who quickly stated their orders. She finished writing everything down and smiled at us. 

"My co-worker will be back with your orders in a few." with that she left. She has black hair with a few strands of white hair already forming, she has a few wrinkles from her age and small dark circles but always kept the welcoming-family like smile. We started chatting about the upcoming test next week when my phone started beeping indicating that I had just received a message. I shrugged it not bothering checking it out just yet. The new waitress came with our orders and the phone kept beeping. 

"This one for you, this is yours, another and finally this one." She delivered them, mine being the last. She then bent down towards me and gave me a flirty smile.

 "What's your name handsome?" she batted her eyelashes. "Taken." I replied coldly. She shrugged and my phone beeped again. 

"If I were you I would check my phone, who knows for how much longer you are taken." She winked and rushed out of the table. I quickly grabbed my phone and froze in my seat. There flashed a message with a few attachments.

'28 days to go'

I quickly opened the attachments and my blood started boiling. There were 28 photos of Castiel in the mall shopping with Isabella, 3 of the photos had a gun in front of the screen meaning that the person that was following them was armed. I kept scrolling the photos and there was one picture that made me stand up, Will and Isabella were both passed out in front of the camera and Castiel was on the background looking lost while the gun was now pointing at her. 

"Jason what's wrong?" Axel rushed worried. 

"Castiel, Isabella and William are being followed, Isabella and William are passed out we need to go to the mall, now!" I roared. My beast was urging me to come out and destroy everything but I kept it for when we capture the fucker that is trying to hurt my mate.

We entered the car and sped up to the mall.

A/N: Shooketh :o