14: Castiel ✔️

As soon as everybody left the house I hurried up upstairs.

 The urge of stripping out of my clothes growing. I was burning from the inside, not the pleasurable type of burn, not the type that I'm used to. This felt awful. 

Sweat dripping from my forehead, arms, breasts; I was sweating from everywhere, I looked like I just got out of the shower. A disgusting shower of sweat. Turning on the water and quickly setting it to the coldest temperature possible I started to feel a huge mass of pain hit me in the chest. My muscles were getting tense, it was coming. 

"Why Nero?" I whispered. 

I started to feel dizzy, dark spots blurring my vision, and then I passed out, only one thought swirling around in my mind. 

Why?

***

I woke up to the sound of Maria's soothing voice. 

"Castiel?"

 I slowly opened my eyes, a bright light dispersing through the room making me flinch slightly. My vision however, was different. Before I could see everything with a really sharp sight, now it's sharper. I looked down at my hands and was shocked to see the minuscule particles of my skin. I can see everything. 

I quickly got up ignoring Maria's shouts and went to the nearest mirror and let out a gasp at the sight. My skin was glowing, my eyes looked brighter, my lips looked more plump and red, my hair looked even softer than before. I raised a hand to touch the mirror and my breath hitched as I watched my reflection getting distorted and just like that, the mirror exploded.

 I took a few steps back and checked my legs to see the little pieces of glass slowly getting out of my pierced skin, floating around the room, surrounding me. The cuts healed as quick as a blink of an eye. I moved my fingers downwards, making the floating glass pound onto the ground with so much strength that I'm sure that scratched the floor.

 Virtutem Ignis resides inside me, it's part of me and only me. The feeling was so overwhelming that a few tears escaped my eyes.

 Last night when Dad called me, I was led into a room where everyone sat down, Mom, Dad, Nero and I. Nero then, announced that was giving up on his powers, no justification, no nothing. Everyone in the room stood silent watching my brother with wide shocked eyes. Dad realizing what he said stood up angrily punching the table with so much force and rage that everyone backed off. He's the Devil after all. His glowing and murderous red angry eyes looking at my brother. Only my Mom was brave enough to approach my Father and started massaging his arms and kissed his cheek, making him relax a tiny little bit. 

"Lucifer calm down, I'm sure this is just a misunderstood." She tried to soothe the tension.

"There's no misunderstanding Mother. I'm being serious about this" My Father pushed the table in my brother's direction, making the glass cup that was resting on the smooth surface of the polished wood table crash against my twin's hand.

 Silence. 

We all kept quiet while watching his hand bleed like there was no tomorrow. 

And it bled. 

And it bled. No golden crust, no healing. His hand turned a sickly white tone, his blue and purple veins popping out. So fragile, so human.